Notifications
Clear all

I Finally Beat Acne! My Tips For You Still Struggling.

MemberMember
(@rack-dangerous)

Posted : 06/03/2015 7:14 am

Hello, I 've been struggling with acne for the last 20 years and signed up here to give you the solution that at least worked for me. I've been completely free from any breakouts at all the last 6 months.

Guess it can work for someone else too!

There are three simple rules i follow to 100%

1. 3-6 cups of green tea throughout the day.

2. No chocolate at all. Nothing with even the smallest amount of that evil cocoa bean in it.

3. 1 tablespoons of FOOD GRADE Diatomaceous Earth twice daily.

Cheese you might want to be careful with but this i'm not sure of. I eat lots of high fat cheese now without any problems, but then again i only eat one brand. Haven't taken the chance yet to try others.

If i don't stick to my rules i can feel the zits starting to creep up under the skin, i have however been able to reverse them before a breakout going back to my regimen.

I'm sure this won't solve everyone's problems, but I'm happy if it helps at least one person.

Results are most certainly seen within 2-3 weeks if it's working for you.

Peace, Rack Dangerous

DeLovely liked
MemberMember
(@delovely)

Posted : 06/03/2015 8:00 am

NOTE TO ANYONE WHO WANTS TO TRY THIS:

NOT ALL FOOD GRADE DIAMOTACEOUS EARTH IS INTENDED FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION!

BE SURE AND PURCHASE FROM A HEALTH FOOD STORE, NOT A HOME AND GARDEN STORE!

READ THE LABEL BEFORE CONSUMING!

Rack...thanks for sharing your clear-skin solution with our community!

Wish you continued success!! :)

MemberMember
(@rack-dangerous)

Posted : 06/03/2015 8:10 am

BE SURE AND PURCHASE FROM A HEATH FOOD STORE, NOT A HOME AND GARDEN STORE!

Well actually Food Grade is meant for human consumption. That's why it says food grade and not pest control :)

Health food store is good idea though to go find the best quality.

MemberMember
(@delovely)

Posted : 06/03/2015 8:26 am

I'd never heard of diatomaceous earth as a health supplement so researched before approving your post. I did come across some sites that sold food-grade diatomaceous earth with disclaimers that the product wasn't intended for human consumption, hence my little warning. I just thought it was important to specify so that people aren't going into Lowe's and Home Depot for this stuff! ;)

MN121188 liked
MemberMember
(@rack-dangerous)

Posted : 06/03/2015 9:20 am

I'd never heard of diamotaceous earth as a health supplement so researched before approving your post. I did come across some sites that sold food-grade diamotaceous earth with disclaimers that the product wasn't intended for human consumption, hence my little warning. I just thought it was important to specify so that people aren't going into Lowe's and Home Depot for this stuff! ;)

Totally agree, we don't want anyone eating poisonous things.

Guys and girls, if you try these three things I'd appreciate you post the results here in this thread.

MemberMember
(@acnethatalwaysatnose)

Posted : 06/05/2015 7:36 pm

im using a bit sugar on green tea because it tastes like s**** without it. its okay?

MemberMember
(@darknessdarling)

Posted : 06/05/2015 8:25 pm

I find green tea helps too.

I actually switched to something called matcha tea though. Which is purely just green tea. But the WHOLE of the leaf, ground up very finely into a powder, rather than just the infused water.

I think it has 137x the antioxidants of regular green tea.

MN121188 liked
MemberMember
(@ngovic)

Posted : 06/05/2015 11:17 pm

im using a bit sugar on green tea because it tastes like s**** without it. its okay?

Try it with lemon. 100x better.

MemberMember
(@ludo)

Posted : 06/08/2015 1:06 am

2. No chocolate at all. Nothing with even the smallest amount of that evil cocoa bean in it.

Which rule would you say has been the most effective? The diatomaceous earth?

MemberMember
(@mn121188)

Posted : 06/08/2015 12:26 pm

i agree!

MemberMember
(@rack-dangerous)

Posted : 06/09/2015 1:53 am

I'm not sure which is best, still haven't taken the chance of getting a breakout being without tea or DE as i enjoy the green tea taste and take DE for other health reasons too.

I do however know for sure that if i eat any chocolate at all i have a pimple growing within a day. In the past i've gone without choco too but still got pimples from time to time unlike now.

Try them out and see for yourself a couple weeks. You can always see it as a healthy detox if you're not satisfied :)

Be very careful if using real lemons, I got HORRIBLE tooth aches for two weeks after i drank lemon water for a week. Totally breaks down the protective layers of your teeth.

MemberMember
(@rack-dangerous)

Posted : 07/04/2015 7:38 am

After further studies with myself as a test subject, I'm hereby concluding DE to be the key here. I took a break from it a week because i ran out of the stuff(drank lots of tea and no chocolate during this time). Got a spot after 3-4 days. Good Luck.

MemberMember
(@fetchinglife)

Posted : 05/01/2016 7:46 pm

On 6/3/2015 at 9:00 AM, DeLovely said:

BE SURE AND PURCHASE FROM A HEALTH FOOD STORE, NOT A HOME AND GARDEN STORE!

Whats the name of the brand you consume?

MemberMember
(@monroeqt)

Posted : 05/02/2016 1:41 am

Yep, I do all of this except I cut out dairy and I don't use DE.I also use very simple and natural products to cleanse, tone, and moisturize my skin. You can add some pure honey to your tea if you don't like the taste, as honey is good for acne as well. Personally, I love the taste of green tea.

MemberMember
(@delovely)

Posted : 05/02/2016 12:36 pm

16 hours ago, FetchingLife said:
On 6/3/2015 at 9:00 AM, DeLovely said:

Whats the name of the brand you consume?

You'd have to research that. I'd go to a health-food store and see what they recommend. I personally have never tried DE for skin care. I've heard it can also be used topically for exfoliating purposes but again, I'd research first.