Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Caseylou1

What Treatment For This(Pics)

What treatment plan do you guys recommend for my hyperpigmentation? I'm currently using aha but not seeing very good results.

post-471541-0-25632000-1433281264_thumb.

Edited by Caseylou1

Looks like more active acne as opposed to scarring, and it's not inflammatory. I think a strict diet eating only vegetables, fruits, healthy grains, sweet potatoes and free range meats and wild seafood would clear you up.

Looks like more active acne as opposed to scarring, and it's not inflammatory. I think a strict diet eating only vegetables, fruits, healthy grains, sweet potatoes and free range meats and wild seafood would clear you up.

I think its active acne right now because I recently tried aha and I think its causing me to purge

Get the active acne completely under control. Then I'd suggest a TCA chemical peel, maybe 12%, 15% if you really read up on it/watch youtube videos demonstrations. I just started right off at 15% and never had any issues. It's done wonders for my hyperpigmentation and really shallow scarring. That's my suggestion but I understand chemical peels don't appeal to everyone. You can get it professionally done too.

looks like active acne and extremely minor dialated (hypersensitive) pores, that might change (aka look like you have changes in) texture/scarring slightly.

Definitely! Do you have any advice?