Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ok.. i dunno how to start, but i'm feeling kinda depressed n having all these crying spells recently, apart from what's happening in my life.. might be 'coz of 'tane.. i'm not usually one who crys easily..

1st of all, this guy who used to go after me have been attached to another girl recently.. i did have a liking for this guy before, but when he decided to take the initiative to go after me, my feelings for him kinda have already faded, so i rejected him. He persisited for about 2 years, n in all i rejected him 3 times.. probably for me, it's more of a crush than anything else.. so after that, he kinda avoided me, not even wanting to be friends at all.. we lost contact for a while, until recently we managed to talk again.. months later, i found out from a friend that he's attached.. i dunno.. i knew it's impossible for us to get together, even if he still likes me, i still dun haf those chemistry for him, but i dunno y, i feel..... kinda upset n disturbed by it when i heard the news that he's attached.. i'm not sure that if i ever meet him n his girlfriend on the road, i might just grab my guy friend n tell him "Hey, this is my boyfriend!" .. maybe juz wanted to prove something..

2ndly, my best friend have been hospitalised for nearly a week n she'll probably need to stay on for god knows how long, coz she's down with dengue fever.. went to see her every single day but her condition deteriorated today.. so hope she'll recover soon.. during the first few days when i went over, felt like crying when i saw her, she looked so pale like never before, i tried so hard not to let my tears fall in front of her.. so u can imagined i cried like crazy at home, juz couldn't stop those tears from falling..

N the most taumatising thing that i'm facing right now is that.. i'm so freaking lost in my life, it's been so meaningless.. n i guess i've lost all my sense of directions, i'm like standing in front of a crossroad, not knowing which path should i take.. there's so many considerations.. n i'm not sure if i'll be making the right decisions that could directly affect my future..

Anyway, sorry for the long post, n thanks a lot for reading.. i juz wanna pour out all my woes.. so that i'll probably feel better.. wink.gif

Is good to pour out all the stuff you have inside. Cause' if you keep it. It might trigger more depression. Stay strong. Hugs*

hey dreamer.. I'm kind of going through the same thing right now, only worse I think. If that should make you feel better. smile.gif Hang in there!

Try not to worry about that guy too much. We all like to have admirers (even if we don't really find them attractive), but it's inevitable that they'll lose interest after a prolongued chase with no success.

hey dreamer.. I'm kind of going through the same thing right now, only worse I think. If that should make you feel better. smile.gif Hang in there!

Thanks a lot guys.. wub.gif for "listening" to my whining n grumbling.. i'm glad there's this forum where i can at least "talk" to someone n be heard, sometimes it's just so tough to actually put it across to someone.. not knowing where to start.. words.. might be a better way..

well life still goes on..

pinay.. i hope everything goes all well for you.. n everyone out there..

Love you guys... *muacks*

1st of all, this guy who used to go after me have been attached to another girl recently.. i did have a liking for this guy before, but when he decided to take the initiative to go after me, my feelings for him kinda have already faded, so i rejected him. He persisited for about 2 years, n in all i rejected him 3 times.. probably for me, it's more of a crush than anything else.. so after that, he kinda avoided me, not even wanting to be friends at all.. we lost contact for a while, until recently we managed to talk again.. months later, i found out from a friend that he's attached.. i dunno.. i knew it's impossible for us to get together, even if he still likes me, i still dun haf those chemistry for him, but i dunno y, i feel..... kinda upset n disturbed by it when i heard the news that he's attached.. i'm not sure that if i ever meet him n his girlfriend on the road, i might just grab my guy friend n tell him "Hey, this is my boyfriend!" .. maybe juz wanted to prove something..