Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nofx_gurl_420

nervous... going to the doc...

I have an appointment with the normal family doctor and I am embarrassed kind of I am going to tell him about liver,kidney, colon cleanse and ask where I can get a colonic done anyways I feel like a fool lol but my parents are making me but I have made the appointment with the doctor I used to hate he refused to give me more antibiotics becuase he said they were bad and would only cause more problems with my acne so I went to another doc who prescribed me for a few years after that! anyways now I hate the other doc and like him.... but my questions are for ppl who have gone to the doc and what kind reactions they get? also where do u get a colonic done? I don't live in a very big city and I am not sure if they even do that here?

It's doctors like those who will be responsible for creating the superbug that will soon wipe us all out (hopefully).

Look in the yellow pages under "health," "alternative health," etc. They sometimes advertise as "hydrotherapy." If the area where you live has a weekly rag, look in it. Or, take the lazy way and do a google search with your city's name.

BTW, I've never had one done. I firmly believe it's a one-way street.