Should I Stop The R...

Notifications
Clear all

Should I Stop The Regimen ?!

MemberMember
(@zaiona1992)

Posted : 05/26/2015 9:17 pm

hi my name is zain , i have very very sensitive oily skin , idont have those big acne but ihave small acne in all my face and its too red .. I went to 3 dermatologis but nothing changed:( now i start using the regimen for tow weeks now , First week i start slowly and was only one per day now i'm using the regimen tow times a day and all my face is so red , the regimen is really helping my acne but my face look like it's burning.. When this redness will stop ?? I'm really afraid I don't want my face to turn to dark .. Should i stop it ?? Please help me what should i do ..

MemberMember
(@13kpeterkim)

Posted : 05/27/2015 12:41 am

If you stop now, you'll regret it and get more acne. If you want redness gone, use BB cream or a cream that takes away redness.

MemberMember
(@liquidstream1)

Posted : 06/01/2015 5:17 pm

You may have started too fast. Let your face heal for 2-3 days, and lessen the use of BP. I recommend switching to once a day with just one pump, and SLOWLY increase (Maybe wait 3-4 weeks until you start going 2 times a day with one pump, and then another 3-4 weeks until you switch over to two pumps twice a day).

MemberMember
(@bkubs)

Posted : 06/04/2015 1:49 am

I honesty don't know why Dan recommends starting off using BP twice a day. I started using maybe half a pump ONCE a day and I still got pretty red. Can't imagine using as much as some people do and even the amount Dan says to use. BP is a very harsh chemical that your skin really needs time to adjust to. Use it once a day (1 pump) for a MONTH then see if you can or even need to use it more often. Many people can stay clear using BP only at night and this also aids in avoiding the redness during the day because it goes down while your sleeping. So yeah just scale it back and play with your dosage down the road. Acne is all about being patient. It sucks but it's the only way people get clear.

MemberMember
(@leeleengo)

Posted : 06/27/2015 12:29 am

Very slowly increase your BP dose! I think that really helped me with the flakiness. I also stopped increasing doses after 1 pump of BP. The redness was a pain in the butt but you gotta get through it. Don't be afraid to go slow

MemberMember
(@christi112233)

Posted : 07/07/2015 7:34 pm

Consistency is more important than how much product you're using. Back off on the BP and AHA, but keep your routine consistent. It took me 4 months to really have a routine that is working for me. See mine below.