Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Im just curious to know, as a lot of us have areas on our faces that never get any acne whatsoever. For me it is my forehead, i never get any kind of spots or pimples there. I always tend to look in mirror and say, if only the rest of my face was as clear as my forehead, i`d be a very happy man! eusa_pray.gif

my forehead as well. i do wish the rest of my face would be as clear.

hey, how are your redmarks doing? did you end up quitting the tretinoin?

Yeah i did, it was just too drying and made my skin blister a little, i think it has also given me little red pimples all over my cheeks and chin, i really don`t like these kind of topicals. Bp/retin a etc. All they seem to do is damage my skin!

Hmm i think im just going to stick with the c&c blackhead clearing scrub!

Maybe if i get a nasty whitehead that turns into a pustle, i will spot treat it with retin a to make to go faster!

For me its my fore head is clear when i do get a pimple there it goes away in a day or 2 and my chin is clear just my cheeks im having problems with i wish those marks would go away

whoa lots of foreheads.. same here 1100% clear good thing cause i have short hair

my worst spot became my chin. actually it moves around my face, last year my chin was the clearest eusa_think.gif

I never breakout on my forehead. I breakout mostly on my cheeks and chin. I wish it were the opposite, at least I can hide my forehead with my bangs!!!!!!!

Well like everyone else, my forehead is the most clear, I get tiny pimples there once in a while, but they go away fast. I normally get acne all over at different times, it's just usually my chin that is always breaking out.

My cheeks used to be my problem area as a teenager. Now my chin and jawline is the worst area (damn female hormones) and like everyone else my forehead and nose are clear.

my forehead is relatively clear. I have one small whitehead on the corner and that's about it. But the totally clear and normal skin tone and no break outs whatsoever is my area around the mouth and under the nose. It's like two different skin tones, so it's kind of wierd

omg you guys are so lucky. I would love and pray to god to have a clear forhead. I rarely breakout on the cheeks maybe a few here and there nothing major. My forhead is my MAIN problme area it looks like the rocky mountains along with my temples which are all broken out and hurts. Sigh if only my forhead and temple would follow the lead of my cheeks and nose and be clear.

Man..my skin was totally clear I mean like people wouldn't have though I had acne, that didn't last long I recently broke out on my chin and above my lips and my forehead, I'm so angry but It should be gone in a few days. Though stress I do believe now contributes to my breakout as I recently had exams.