Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dtooa

Loreal Pure Zone Anti-Regreasing Moisturiser

Hi i've seen lots of raves about this product on a few sites.

http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showrev...incare_-_Face/L

I'd like to know if anybody on here has actually used it. Its supposed to mattify very well. Anyone have experiences of...good mattification...

EDIT: Ok, I think there are two products that are the same but go by different names in the USA and UK

UK Name: Loreal Pure Zone Anti-Regreasing Moisturiser (Step 3)

USA Name: Loreal Pure Zone Skin Relief Oil Free Moisturiser (Step 3)

I would like your opinons on this product please and how well does it mattify.

C'mon i'v heard people talk about this 'amazing stuff' so help me out ere.

thanks

EDIT: sorry just realised i'm being a bit impatient i only posted the original post a day ago.

im confused...you say you "havn't tried it" and then you say "it works at reducing oil but not that much"

Is it a different moisturiser you have used or something?

I'm talking about the loreal anti regreasing moisturiser which has SA in it and is supposed to reduce sebum.

im confused...you say you "havn't tried it" and then you say "it works at reducing oil but not that much"

Is it a different moisturiser you have used or something?

I'm talking about the loreal anti regreasing moisturiser which has SA in it and is supposed to reduce sebum.

Thanks for that.

So just to clarify, are you saying your skin becomes oily an hour after washing and then moisturising with this stuff? Because my skin does not oil up until about 4-5 hours after washing, and i'm looking to extend this period longer with the use of a mattifying moisturiser.

So what do you like about this moisturiser to make it the best one you have ever used? Is it the mattifying effect, the moisturising or the prevention of breakouts? Thanks for your co-op with all the nitty gritty

Thanks for that.

So just to clarify, are you saying your skin becomes oily an hour after washing and then moisturising with this stuff? Because my skin does not oil up until about 4-5 hours after washing, and i'm looking to extend this period longer with the use of a mattifying moisturiser.

So what do you like about this moisturiser to make it the best one you have ever used? Is it the mattifying effect, the moisturising or the prevention of breakouts? Thanks for your co-op with all the nitty gritty

thanks for that. i think i'll get some on monday. Hope it works, it would be like the perfect moisturiser if it did - mattifyer and anti-breakout formula in one