Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Green_Vegetable_Man

Acne is caused by deforestation

Any Proof to back up what you are saying because i live where there are lots of greenary (trees etc) and i still breakout. But i think that deforestation is wrong and am against it eusa_naughty.gif.

Tom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Melbourne just likes to post idiotic things; ignore it.

And I'd love for you to find a place on Earth outside of a science experiment where you can find "oxygen-less air."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Melbourne, you don't even follow your own stupid adive. You can't praise sulfur masks and then rant about how living in a forest and eating a magical hunter-gatherer diet will fix your acne.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just because there's a forest doesn't mean that it's not right in the middle of pollution. Therefore, why can't it be because they are surrounded by pollution, aka dirty air that can cause respiratory and other health problems, that may be contributing to their acne and not whether or not they have trees?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Melbourne,

You need more time reading about what acne is and less thinking, "I HEARD people in rainforest don't get it [you're wrong, they do]. Therefore, the cause of all acne is pollution."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Highly doubt it. Most of the oxygen that is generated on earth, (about 70%) is microphotoplankton in the oceans and bodies of water. The other 30% is vegitation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And you don't know shit about science. The Earth was a rainless ocean for millions of years before our atmosphere changed and rain clouds formed. Up to that time, no trees existed. Rain came, and then trees. Coincidence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's so sad how most of you are unable to have an intelligent conversation with someone, without making fun of them or their ideas. You may not agree with MB's ideas, but who crowned you king of the Universe?

"Go catch malaria and die?" Embarassing. Even if it's a joke, it's not funny.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes


×