Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Filipino

Need some advice please...

First of all, does this REALLY work for hyperpigmentation? i think i'm ready since my zits, pimples, etc... are almost gone, but i have a lot of marks... are there any hazards that i should be aware of? how much is too strong? and what brand is most recommended? i apologize for the many questions, but i think my severe case may be coming to an end... also, does age matter in this type of situation? i'm 14, btw...

I don't know if you are referring to lactyc acid as in the likes of Lactacyd. I don't know any other use for that but feminine hygiene and as a face wash.

If you want something for your acne scars, you might wanna try aloe vera gel. Just put on the spot of blemishes.

i've been putting on Aloe Vera about twice a day for a while now and i can't really see any improvements... all i want is something to help remove the dark marks... i know they'll fade in time, but i've been patient for too long and can no longer take it anymore....