Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GuardedlyOptimistic

Doctor Impressed at Scar Improvement

Hi Guys,

I had my first derm appt today post tane. I've been on tane for 1 month along with the homeopathic remedy Thiosinaminum. The doctor was extremely impressed to see the smoothness of my skin. I'm thinking the Thio had something to do with it. I think you guys should give it a shot if you want to. I mean, there's no loss in trying and it seems to be working for me. It could be something to try before going onto more invasive procedures right?

I hope you're all doing well eusa_boohoo.gif

Where did you purchase your Thiosinaminum....is it tablets or liquid? How much do you take daily? The derm said it's ok to take with tane?

Sorry about all the questions!

Glad to help.

Homeopathy can be taken with allopathic medications. Because the dose is so micro it actually initiates the body into repairing itself. It wakes up the immune system so to speak. Scar tissue is the way that the body repairs itself quickly but it doesn't always look so pretty right? I've been there. So, I take 8 drops of Thiosinaminum under my tongue every night. The potency is 6x. The lower the number the more diluted and the stronger the potency. The idea is that the more micro it is, it affects the body at the cellular level. I'm telling you my skin looks and feels like it did back in 1998 before I had had even one pimple. And, I had moderate to severe acne with cystic infections on my cheeks, forehead, chin you name it.

I really hope it works for you guys. Even a slight improvement is good isn't it? I mean, you have to be consistent with it. No food 1 hour prior or post. No caffeine around the time of the medication. You have to use it everyday. And, you should start it as soon as you notice scar tissue developing. Scar tissue that's been there for years won't be dissolved easily.

You can purchase the thiosinaminum liquid dropper at your homeopathic store. I suggest you do some research and get it at a good homeopathic store that has a good reputation. I wouldn't buy it online as you have no guarantee they're putting anything in the dropper right?

If you have any more questions please don't hesitate to ask. I'm telling you, it's worth a shot before you decide to go under invasive treatments.

i'm not sure what "homeopathic store" is..is there like a chain sotre that sells it..do you know of any side effects or have u done any research on this for a down side? thanx

Guest ObiWontonKenoli

No caffeine around the time of the medication.

Thiosinaminum - Three Cases Reports of Infertility and a Review of the potential therapeutic

applications of thiosinaminum. IFH case conference, Seattle, WA, June 1994

http://www.integrativemed.org/about%20david.html

This remedy is rumored to be good at helping recent scars to heal. I don't see any real evidence anywhere, though. A Pubmed search for the word Thiosinaminum shows 0 results.

OG does it show any signs of being harmfull in any way? the thing is i'm taking a multivitamin, zinc, and HA on a daily basis,,so im not sure if mixing all that plus that Thiosinaminum would be "bad"..

OG does it show any signs of being harmfull in any way? the thing is i'm taking a multivitamin, zinc, and HA on a daily basis,,so im not sure if mixing all that plus that Thiosinaminum would be "bad"..

OG, Misty was taking HA supplements and said she noticed a tremendous difference. I'm not sure what thread that was in because it was a while ago, but you might want to do a search for that. I do seem to remember that she was taking large amounts and that it was fairly pricey. eusa_doh.gif

Hey OldGUy,

HA is supposed to be just about the best thing for joints from what I've read. That is why glucosamine is so efftecive for me. Its because it creates more HA in joints (take a look on internet). After about 5 days on glucosamine I'm walking round real supple like an octopus. I even take glucosamine through the topical application and it works just as well. This is because I suffer nfrom gastritis. If you have stomach problmes believe me glucosamine should be avoided orally. At least in my experience.

hey OG i have not noticed a difference but i've been on it only 3 days..Reilly also uses this and she believes that the HA has done most for her rolling scars..i didn't know it was bad for the stomach tho'..

I am not sure, but apparently it caused infertility in at least 3 people.? It doesn't make sense to take it orally anyway. Would you drink hydrogen peroxide if you got a cut?

On a side note, I was researching HA for hours yesterday, to find out if it might plump the skin a bit since at the end of the day my skin looks horrid. (The shallow pits become more sunken.) And also, I wanted to try some to help a bit of arthritis, but it doesn't look like it helps that at all. sad.gif Do you notice it plumping scars at all?

Oldguy, I think it's great that you're trying to get people to question everything (this is a good thing) but I don't think you understand the premises of homeopathy.

Homeopathy is in no way harmful. The Thiosinaminum is diluted soooo many thousands of times. It works at the cellular level to initiate the body into action. I understand you may not be a believer but I think it's definitely worth a shot. I saw results after about a month. The allopathic remedies you speak of i.e Restylane could be much more harmful to the body. Now, if it's doing good for you that's absolutely great. And, i'm very happy for you. All these things are personal choices.

PubMed does allopathic research not homeopathic research. I'm sure that large quantities of Thiosinaminum/ Acytyl Salicylic Acid (aspirin) or anything else for that matter may cause infertility and God know what else, but homeopathy works in a different way. I suggest everyone familiarize themselves with the tenets of homeopathy before making a decision. It does seem counterintuitive but it's working for me. smile.gif

I suggest contacting your local homeopathic board so that they can suggest some stores. It's not so much a brand as it is the authenticity of the medication. Meaning, you want to get it from a reliable source.

Now, with that said, I am on accutane so I can't say for certain which is doing the most to my scars. I can say that when I was taking the Thio pre accutane, it was helping.

Good luck all. I hope you all find happiness smile.gif

Guest Scorpioness

GuardedlyOptomistic...

Do you think by any chance the accutane could be helping your scarring?

I don't understand why you would't take HA supplements, since you have done Restylane, witch is made of HA,,and like u said its a natural subtance in human skin..then why the fear of cancer and all that? is there something i'm not getting? thankss

Hasn't anyone heard of too much of a good thing, just because something naturally occurs in the body doesn't mean large doses of it aren't harmful..the body's about balance, mega doses can prove helpful i guess short term, like with accutane to correct things. Hyaluronic Acid attracts water, LOTS of friggin water, adding to a plumping affect, but there's a line between plump and youthful and bloated/edemic.

Guardedly, great the 'tane is working..See aren't you glad now you finallly went on it///I actually found the accutane, while it made my skin more delicate, also helped my scars heal/improve except the pink in them lasted longer (maybe that was a good thing?) Who knows. Just do what works.

Thanks Chloe. My body is aching on the tane though. But, my skin looks fab.

Just to mention, oldguy, homeopathy is not naturopathy. Homeopathy does not use "herbs" in the sense you believe. Please read a bit about it then you'll see it's safe. Also, the scientific method isn't as safeproof as you think. I.e. think about Vioxx or all the other drugs that have had to have been pulled from the market because the scientific studies didn't forewarn of the potential dangers. Also, homeopathic medicines have been around for over 100 years if i'm correct so hundreds of thousands of people have taken them all over the world without concern. Of course, everything needs to be taken as directed.

I wish you all luck.

And, to answer another question, I took the Thiosinaminum pre-tane and it really helped then. So, although the tane may be helping the scars disappear, I personally don't doubt that the Thio is doing something too.

Montana, There are some studies at:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.f...om_uid=11488992

(The first one is relevant) Effects of hyaluronan on the invasive properties of human breast cancer cells in vitro.

Chloe pretty much nailed it. She seems to get brighter every day! Chloe, are you taking ginkgo or something? biggrin.gif

GuardedlyOptimistic, while I realize that most homeopathic mixtures are probably very weak, (so those homeos don't get sued when it kills somebody) the biggest danger is to use one for something like cancer, instead of seeing an Oncologist.

http://www.quackwatch.org/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/homeo.html