Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi, I am 14 years old and have struggled with light-moderate pimples and acne since I was 12. I was on the Regimen from October 5th, 2014 until mid-January of 2015, which is when I ran out of the Regimen cleanser and the moisturizer. I continued with the Regimen BP, and just purchased my second bottle of it. It did do wonders for my skin, but I still have little clogged pores and blackheads all over my forehead, nose, and chin. I wash my face with Cetaphil Oily Face Wash twice a day, apply BP twice a day, and the Simple Rich Moisturizer twice a day. I also use the Lush "Cupcake" face mask, and St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot scrub, both a couple times a week. The clogged pores and blackheads NEVER go away, leaving me to pick at them, and I know how bad that is. The thing is, when I press on my skin to try to extract a clogged pore/blackhead, my skin then gets very red, and the redness will not go away for days. Are there any methods like tea tree oil, ice cubes, or Aloe Vera gel (I have all of these, and Bio Oil too) that would get the redness to go away? Please help!