Notifications
Clear all

One Cyst. Driving. Me. Crazy

MemberMember
(@sammyk458)

Posted : 05/09/2015 8:06 pm

This cyst has been on my face for almost 5 years. I really need to know what I can do to get over it. I have never been able to accept the fact that it is there, and that it will always be red, and noticeable. In fact almost every day for the past 4 years, I have covered it up with make up, so I can feel confident in my day to day life. But soon I will be heading to college (I graduate high school in two weeks) and I really want to turn a new leaf in my life and not worry about it anymore and be completely free from the mental and emotional toll that it has had on my life. I can not stand to look at it. I have never hated anything more than I hate this spot on my face, and I have spent too much time worrying about what people think if they were to see it without makeup. I have cried myself to sleep and screamed at myself on the mirror too many times. What can I do to get over this thing emotionally once and for all?

MemberMember
(@melloman)

Posted : 05/09/2015 9:35 pm

It may help to know exactly what we're dealing with so we can offer help to get rid of it. Where is it specificaly located? About how large? Is it always red? Is it soft to the touch? Does it feel tender? Any pain from pressing on it?