Notifications
Clear all

What To Do With Old Cleansers

MemberMember
(@andralodo)

Posted : 05/09/2015 11:53 am

Hi so i have alot of cleansers that i have bought but they either make it worse or dont work. Thanks god i have found one that actually works now but i dont know what to do with all the old one what can i use/do with those cleansers do you have any idea??

Thanks for reading! :)

MemberMember
(@psychokitty)

Posted : 05/09/2015 11:08 pm

All the stuff I collect I put outside of thriftstores. The thriftstores don't actually take them but if you put them out after they close people go through the stuff during the night. I used to live right next to one and would check and everything always got taken by someone. I do that with makeup I don't like either. I make sure I put it somewhere dry and make it relatively easy to go through.

MemberMember
(@parthavi)

Posted : 05/12/2015 7:29 am

I would prefer to decant the old cleansers and pour them down the toilet. Well, some other people may use them but certain cleansers may be alleric to some people's skins.

MemberMember
(@delovely)

Posted : 05/12/2015 8:26 am

I like Psychokitty's idea to give the products the opportunity to be used by someone if they are still good and usable. I usually bring stuff like this to work and leave in the break room with a sign FREE. But if they are really old and expired, might be best to just dump them.

If they aren't medicated acne cleansers but just regular cleansers, you might even be able to use as hand soap. Just an idea!

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 05/14/2015 8:11 am

I like using them to clean make-up brushes. The gentle ones are really nice for the bristles and they aren't as harsh to them as when you use soap.

DeLovely liked
MemberMember
(@andralodo)

Posted : 05/20/2015 6:36 am

Thanks so much for the advice guys!