Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
viper23325

After Accutane Question

So what do you guys do after accutane? was 6 months on 80 MG

Doc said come back in 3 months to see blood results again if they came back to normal other then that no other instructions given?

I was using cetaphil cleanser twice a day and cetaphil moisturizer twice a day and a bunch of aquafor on my lips. Not that its all over i stopped using as much aquafor and switched to regular chopstick but my question is should I keep using moisturizer twice a day? I sometimes skip mornings or put very little and do it at night I feel like moisturizer might break me out again as its greasy. Are we supposed to keep moisturizing post accutane? I was reading here about people that said oil returned after year or 2. Does Moisturizing stop oil glands from producing? I am saying basically what is the point if the skin isnt dry or flaky its just normal do you still need to moisturize? I usually also put on moisturizer right before shaving it kinda helps make it all softer for easier shave.