Notifications
Clear all

Help - 24 Year Old Male Face Turning Red

MemberMember
(@jake2631)

Posted : 05/03/2015 2:56 pm

Hello,

I went on accutane for my third time last year April - September. I know I was overprescribed as my skin is overly dry ever since I have been done with my course, and I really didn't need to go on it anyway, I had no acne my face was just oily. Ever since I have been off I have noticed that my face turns red when I move it (when I smile, chew food, etc.). It is only my T zone and cheeks and chin, not my forehead and it turns red for about 10 seconds before it goes away. My face does not feel dry at all as I moisturize very well with moisturizer and jojoba oil. Does anyone know what this is? and what the cause of it is? How I can get it to go away? please help!!

Some other things about me-- I exercise daily, eat extremely healthy, drink plenty of water, etc.

MemberMember
(@beautyishard)

Posted : 05/05/2015 9:41 am

That happen to me a couple months ago. I'm 25 and it came out of no where. They only thing I could thing of was the weather change. I tried everything from greentea scrup to black soap. What made it go away was actually proactive. But I bought it from ebay. I wasn't ready to commit to their prices.