Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
carlos

Carlos Log

Hello

I'm new to the forums, and I started the regime 3 days ago, and I just thought I should make a log of my progress. I have mild acne but when I get pimples I pop them right away (I haven't been poping them right) so then they get bigger and redder and then its looks terrible, and this is why I have a lot of red spots, I dont have many scars thank god. I got acne at age 15 so I had acne for 2 years now and I was hoping that the acne would just go away but I see thats not gonna happen, so I decided to try to do something, I did some research and found this website, so I'm gonna give the regime a try, I got all my products ready and this what I been doing

Morning:

wash face with Neutrogena facial bar

wait 15 minutes

apply Neutrogena on the spot bp

wait 20 minutes

apply Neutrogena Oil Free Moisturizer with spf 15

Night:

wash face with Neutrogena facial bar

wait 15 minutes

apply Neutrogena on the spot bp

wait 20 minutes

apply Neutrogena Oil Free Moisturizer with spf 15

I stopped wearing my hat too, because from what I've read is that maybe thats the cause for pimples along the hair line, its kind of hard because I always wear my hat but its worth it.

Maybe I'm delusional but I think its already making a difference, first thing I've noticed is that when I wake up in the morning my face looks a lot better, my red spots looks smaller and less red and the other thing I noticed is that tiny little white heads come up here and there but then theyre gone by the end of the day, without the bp maybe they would've been bigger and they would've stayed for longer. my face is kind of dry even after the lotion and I get some white stuff that peels off during the day, but I can handle that, sometimes its itches and burns but its not that bad.

So it seems that I'm already making process, so far I'm happy with the regime.