Notifications
Clear all

How And When To Use An Apple Cider Vinegar Toner When You Use Tazorac Every Other Night?

MemberMember
(@robertmcgee97)

Posted : 04/29/2015 2:07 pm

Ok so I've been on tazorac %.1 percent for about a year and my skin is well adjusted to it. Every other night I use Tazorac, and the nights I don't use it I use benzoyl peroxide. I always moisturizer afterwards too. In the morning I just wash my face and apply sunscreen. My skin is generally clear except for the odd pimple here and there if I eat bad. But I really want to incorporate Apple cider vinegar in my skin care routine but I'm not sure how! I know I could use it in the morning without problem, but how would I go about using it at night? Can I use it underneath BP or tazorac? Or would I just use it on the nights I don't use tazorac?

I can't find any thing anywhere about this topic and I really need help!!

MemberMember
(@noche)

Posted : 04/29/2015 11:16 pm

Ok ,first ,not everybody reacts well to Apple cider vinegar used as a toner,in fact , if you haven't used it ,it is pretty harsh on the skin.

Apple cider vinegar Will probably cause your skin to come off if you use with tazorac.

Don't do it ,talk to your dermatologist first .

I also think that using it to help the peroxide treatment to work better is a bad idea too ,why? Because you are already using an exfoliator ,tazorac.

Be careful with retinoid derived prescription ,they can change your skin for the worst if not used the right way.

I tried Apple cider vinegar,undiluted and diluted ,my skin wasn't that sensitive when I tried it , that is one of the worst things I have used on my face, it was like acid to my face.

So ,no, I wouldn't recommend that you do what you are thinking of doing.

Take care.