(@robertitoo)

Posted : 04/26/2015 2:55 pm

Without much context we can't help you.

Be more specific.

Melloman liked
MemberMember
(@kensden)

Posted : 04/26/2015 4:51 pm

Yea same here its been 12 months and zero results,and spent a tone of money on topicals and other gimmicks that do jack all for me at least..I done derma stamping and rolling for a year about 3 years ago as well and got zero results back then,but gave it another shot this time with a more regimented routine..feel a bit despondent by the whole thing but will keep it going for now..I think ill get some derma fillers done soon at the least work they albeit temporary maybe radiesse which helps stimulate new collagen growth in the filler area apparently ..

MemberMember
(@ambergris)

Posted : 04/26/2015 5:29 pm

how aggressive were you and what needle lenght did you use?

MemberMember
(@frasier)

Posted : 04/26/2015 5:58 pm

Same here too. Rolled for 1 year and nothing. Absolutely nothing. And I was pretty systematic regarding topicals, minerals and vitamins too.

Sounds very weird that some have great results and others have nothing. I dont think people are liars, but maybe we have different expectations? Maybe some see what they want to see? Well, I dont know. But Im through with dermarolling/dermastamping.

At least I gave it a shot even though it was worthless to me. The bad thing is that I dont know what I can do to help my situation. Maybe I should try subsicion?

It looks pretty bad at the moment.

MemberMember
(@420blazeitfgt)

Posted : 04/26/2015 7:19 pm

Needling is total bullshit, you will probably not find a single person with concrete results on this website or any others.

RonRon and Frasier liked
MemberMember
(@fleurverte)

Posted : 04/26/2015 7:53 pm

... lets look into having a holistic approach.

Diane07 liked
MemberMember
(@ronron)

Posted : 04/26/2015 11:57 pm

Dermaroller did not work for me either after more than a year of using it on my rolling and box scars. From the results i've seen on other people, it mostly seems to work for stretch marks. The results you mostly see online on acne scars are highly questionable- different lighting, different angles, different facial expression - normal in before pic and then smiling in other pic...., and of course the newcomers who take the swelling/puffing and think of it as results(I was one of these). If you show me a written journal or testimonial as a proof for dr, i won't even bother looking at it.

MemberMember
(@tadamasa)

Posted : 04/27/2015 11:57 am

Yeah I agree with everybody here, dermastamp/rolling had very disappointing results. Even with the 2mm length. However there were a few people who obtained good results using the single needle method, so currently im trying that out

MemberMember
(@mrsrobinson)

Posted : 04/27/2015 12:09 pm

I have had results, dermastamp, I use the 1.0mm and stamp HARD six times on each scar, there is always pinpoint bleeding- ALWAYS. I stamp about every 2 weeks and I have for quite a while.

I follow up immediately with either copper peptides or vitamin C serum, I alternate, also after that dries I pat on tazorac cream...very red for about 24 hrs...I use mineral makeup after that.

It takes a while to show progress but it's there, the rolling scars are shallower and the edges softer. Agreed other more expensive treatments may work faster, better, but this is my crazy routine and it does work., for me anyway.

Diane07 liked
MemberMember
(@zenaya)

Posted : 04/27/2015 2:12 pm

Have you considered adding suctioning to your routine? You can start suctioning the day after you stamp/roll and continue doing so for two weeks. The idea is to get it to bruise a bit which will cause your skin to remain elevated and therefore not tether back again.

Diane07 and missamua liked
MemberMember
(@scarsscarseverywhere)

Posted : 04/27/2015 11:01 pm

Building collagen can be a lot like building muscle. The dermastamping or rolling can be like lifting weights but if you arent putting the right nutrients in your body you arent going to maximize your results....you could even be hurting yourself. I really think a person can only build so much collagen naturally. Also sooooo many of these people with success stories NEVER produce decent pictures if any at all. I really think you have to do a combination of treatments to have any kind of results.

MemberMember
(@missamua)

Posted : 04/28/2015 7:56 pm

The results are probably dependent on the type of scars you have, how deep they are, the length of the needles, how you're performing it , how often and your post needling routine. That being said, it could just be that it didn't work for you for whatever reason. I would try derma stamping and combining that with suctioning. Most of the "success" stories I have heard of involved suctioning. If you have deeper scars, get subcision before you needle, otherwise it's pointless.

MemberMember
(@skullkid87)

Posted : 04/28/2015 8:33 pm

that sucks cuz i had results. i also did multiple procedures too. but i do think needling helps to some extent, but it not a 100% fix

MemberMember
(@deed10)

Posted : 04/29/2015 5:28 pm

What are the results like from auctioning? And do you know anywhere in the UK that may do it?

MemberMember
(@missamua)

Posted : 04/30/2015 4:28 am

Suctioning is something you do at home. Apparently, needling combined with suctioning can help break up the fibrotic tissue pulling the scar down. I honestly am not sure the science behind it is credible, but people have claimed (and provided pictures) that it has helped them.

What are the results like from auctioning? And do you know anywhere in the UK that may do it?

MemberMember
(@melloman)

Posted : 04/30/2015 5:37 am

Without much context we can't help you.

Be more specific.

I love your comments. They're so hilarious. It's funny how aggressively upfront you are about it. It's like it annoys you.

I was just going to recommend a subcision followed by dermarolls. Or did you dermaroll after the subscision you already had? You know, sometimes they say you need two subcisions for it to heal well. But I dunno the long term effects of that.

MemberMember
(@blahblahblahblahz)

Posted : 04/30/2015 7:23 am

From the studies, the doctors hypothesized that the suction prevents the skin from reattaching after subcision, which apparently happens quite frequently within 2-3 weeks after subcision. The suction causes increased trauma to the subcised skin and prevents it from reattaching and pulling the skin down again.

post-184628-0-73436200-1430396592.png

MemberMember
(@deed10)

Posted : 04/30/2015 11:26 am

Suctioning is something you do at home. Apparently, needling combined with suctioning can help break up the fibrotic tissue pulling the scar down. I honestly am not sure the science behind it is credible, but people have claimed (and provided pictures) that it has helped them.

Oh right, so you would do the suctioning at home? Is it safe to do something like this at home on your own? I currently do dermastamping in harley street, so would I then combine it with suctioning to get even better results?

MemberMember
(@green-oms)

Posted : 04/30/2015 5:16 pm

i got 2 dermastamp sessions by a dermatologist and my face got better around %25. i think doctors use deeper neddles so may be effective. they use some injection also on my face because pain is so strong during operation. my face heals in 4 days after dermastamp. i saw the results after several months.

i tried fractional laser 4 times many years ago but if i compare dermastamp make more difference for me. also fractional laser is sooooo painful process.

MemberMember
(@missamua)

Posted : 04/30/2015 8:37 pm

Yes, suctioning is safe. You can order a suction cup from owndoc, they're really cheap.

Oh right, so you would do the suctioning at home? Is it safe to do something like this at home on your own? I currently do dermastamping in harley street, so would I then combine it with suctioning to get even better results?

MemberMember
(@arandomdisplayname)

Posted : 05/17/2015 3:30 pm

did your face peel when you did the stamping? You might have scarring under the surface that's come up, I had 3 tca peels and the 2nd and time my skin looked amazing, a few months later I had another one and I noticed a lot of dents on my cheek, you should try subcision and dermastamp, I've been doin it for a couple months and my face is getting smoother, I use retin a .25% and clindamycin lotion too. I don't think it's because you did it too much that you didn't get results. The dermaroller was much too painful to use, I use the 2.5 dermastamp whenever I feel like doin it, maybe every 3 weeks and subcision like every other month. I tried suction but it was a hassle. I didn't notice a difference anyway