Notifications
Clear all

Clove Oil For Spot Treatment

MemberMember
(@lauryn7)

Posted : 04/23/2015 2:25 pm

Has anyone tried to use clove essential oil for spot treatment with any success?

MemberMember
(@tea-rex)

Posted : 04/23/2015 10:03 pm

I haven't. But I'm very interested in this too. I think it will first be helpful to learn where your skin falls: either on the more oleic or linoleic side. This site helped me understand essential oils better. I don't see clove on here but I'm sure if you browse around on google you'll see which skin types are suitable for clove. :) Good luck!

MemberMember
(@thousandflowerfarms)

Posted : 03/20/2018 11:33 am

I know this is quite old but I used clove oil (100%) on my spots last night before bed and it worked AMAZING! 2nd time using it and it cleared my spots so so much. (I have cystic acne)

I read that you should mix the pure stuff with other oils but I wanted to try it on its own. It burned but I wasn't crying or anything. Love the results!

MemberMember
(@ludadubz)

Posted : 03/30/2018 4:57 pm

On 3/20/2018 at 12:33 PM, thousandflowerfarms said:

I know this is quite old but I used clove oil (100%) on my spots last night before bed and it worked AMAZING! 2nd time using it and it cleared my spots so so much. (I have cystic acne)

I read that you should mix the pure stuff with other oils but I wanted to try it on its own. It burned but I wasn't crying or anything. Love the results!

@thousandflowerfarms
Can you provide a picture of the clove oil that you used?