Picking And Infecti...

Notifications
Clear all

Picking And Infection Cycle

MemberMember
(@stopitno)

Posted : 04/14/2015 11:10 pm

Alright so I've had this constant cycle of ALMOST having completely clear skin with the small exception of a tiny pimple (not even a white head) then I screw it all up. I pop it whether stuff comes out or not it becomes red and inflamed. Bottomline GROSS. Can't cover it with makeup, it scabs up, and falls off. Then my skin clears up within a couple days (maybe 4 or 5) and my face is back to 'normal' then I will pick at another one and find myself again with the popped pimple problem.

Yesterday, I had almost completely clear skin when I decided to pop a cluster (EW) of three pimples that weren't ready. Then, I wake up the next day which is today. AND ITS AWFUL. HORRIBLE. DISGUSTING. my almost clear skin has took a turn into bad infection. I picked at another one between my eyebrows and that has gotten worse.

ANYONE HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM?

ANYWAYSSSS this is where I will be journaling my process through healing then not picking and so on.

Feel free to comment and journal here as well!

melissavv liked
MemberMember
(@melissavv)

Posted : 04/15/2015 1:10 am

I have the same problem. Mine is all over my face. I'm badly scarred. I haven't had clear skin for 25 years. I don't date and if I could work from home I would. Just wish there was something that worked to get rid of my acne. I've spent lots of money and time. I wouldn't pick if my face was clear.

MemberMember
(@stopitno)

Posted : 05/17/2015 8:02 pm

I totally understand. Don't want to go out in public. I would recommend not touching, stopping yourself for 15 days and see where that gets you.

MemberMember
(@megtree)

Posted : 05/21/2015 12:57 pm

Mod edit- Topic moved to skin picking forum