Notifications
Clear all

What Regimen Should I Use?

MemberMember
(@uglyduckling13)

Posted : 04/12/2015 7:32 pm

I want to start a new regimen since what I've been doing for the past few years isn't doing anything.

I currently have adult moderate-severe acne. I can get acne almost anywhere on my face, but I mostly get them on my chin and nose area. My acne is also very painful and red when I get the cystic kind.

I've read great reviews for the Acne.org regimen, but I also looked up Clearogen and that has some good reviews as well. I'm on a budget, but if it can help gain my confidence. Then anything is definitely worth it!

Which one do you recommend that I should try? If neither, then which products should I try that worked for you?

Thank you in advance! xx

MemberMember
(@ahanas)

Posted : 04/21/2015 1:51 pm

Chin acne usually are because of hormonal problems. ask your doctor about spironolactone. I take 100 mg per day (started with 50 mg and slowly came to 100, because if you are not slow it can mess up your periods) and this has help me a great deal with my hormonal acne.

MemberMember
(@marie700)

Posted : 04/21/2015 1:56 pm

I really like Clinique Acne Solutions, It's a little pricey, Like around $45.00 for the 3 steps but well worth it. It can be a little drying in the begining so maybe getting some Sweet Almond Oil too for night time to help hydrate your skin.

Good luck!

MemberMember
(@rainbow7)

Posted : 04/22/2015 10:25 pm

Acne.org is your number 1 choice. I was skeptical and since i started using it, my skin did get dry, flaky but as weeks goes by my skin adjusted with the treatment and got my skin cleared.

Goodluck. The key is to follow the regimen properly and to be EXTRA GENTLE with your skin.