Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Johnjoz

which vitamins on accutane

should i take to help my scars.. i have 4 weeks to go.. and ims eeing scaring SOMEONE PLZ HELP PLZ!

vitamin e?

I've always had a bad reaction to Vitamin E. I've been taking Evening Primrose Oil and Ester-C. The Evening Primrose oil stops the overproduction of sebum and the Ester-C helps stimulate collagen. Since I've been taking both of these supplements, my skin feels so much better and my breakouts have stopped. I haven't had a new pimple in days.

I also take a liver cleasner, iron, acidophilus and B6 daily and drink massive amounts of water.

I am not the holistic queen, or at least I haven't been until recently, but I would recommend taking these supplements to anyone with acne.

Good luck!

im on accutane i dont got hardly any acne left. wut i need is something to help ym red marks/indented scars! someone plz plz help me out PLZ!

I've always had a bad reaction to Vitamin E.  I've been taking Evening Primrose Oil and Ester-C.  The Evening Primrose oil stops the overproduction of sebum and the Ester-C helps stimulate collagen.  Since I've been taking both of these supplements, my skin feels so much better and my breakouts have stopped.  I haven't had a new pimple in days.

I also take a liver cleasner, iron, acidophilus and B6 daily and drink massive amounts of water. 

I am not the holistic queen, or at least I haven't been until recently, but I would recommend taking these supplements to anyone with acne.

Good luck!

I'm sorry, I know it must be awful, but you have to wait until six months after stopping tane to treat your scars.

You can try taking E, C, Zinc, and Alpha lipoic acid tablets. These may help with healing.

I want to say, I saw your picture in the scar forum and your skin looked very nice to me.

You can find a liver cleanser in any health food store along with Acidophilus. Both provide healthy bacteria in your liver and digestive track. Acidophilus is also found in yogurt so you can bypass the supplement and just start eating yogurt. I did this for a while and can't stand the taste of yogurt anymore. These supplements clean you out and, according to some people, their bodies were poisoned and this has helped cure their acne. There are additional supplements that you can take to clean your blood as well.

As far as putting vitamin e directly on your face, I had a bad experience with it. Everyone of my friends (who don't have acne) told me that it would help with the scarring and redness. It helped to aggravate the situation and bring a few new cysts into the bacteria-party going on on my face. Some people have said that taking vitamin e daily helps with the redness but that also made me break out.