Notifications
Clear all

Facial Cleanser To Use?

MemberMember
(@wisd)

Posted : 04/12/2015 12:45 am

I have dry sensitive skin but still has some sort of greasy appearance. I currently use a facial cleanser meant for dry skin and which doesn't produce foam. It leaves my skin feeling soft and not stripped but I feel like it doesn't clean well in certain areas. After I use this cleanser,there are tiny blackheads all across my cheeks and on my nose. And my nose is pretty oily. I also have this condition where cluster of pimples appear only on my cheeks. Do you think I should switch my cleanser and if so what should I get? I've tried Cetaphil before and I think it doesn't work that well

MemberMember
(@samb)

Posted : 04/12/2015 10:58 am

Hi, I agree with you on this one, I use Cetaphil at night time to remove my makeup before washing my face but if I use it on its own it just doesn't feel like it does a good enough job at cleansing for some reason. I'm currently using Cliniderm's Gentle Cleanser and it's been working well for me, it's soap, fragrance, and irritant free (completely non-comedogenic) and is recommended for dry or sensitive/allergic reactive skin so I'd definitely recommend it. I live in Canada and they sell it at Shopper's Drug Mart here, if you don't live in Canada another good option to try is Neutrogena's Gentle Daily Cleanser.

MemberMember
(@ahanas)

Posted : 04/21/2015 1:57 pm

Try ole henrikson vitamin c cleanser or estee lauder moisture rich foaming cleanser

MemberMember
(@strongbadia5000)

Posted : 04/27/2015 9:56 am

I like Olay Sensative Foaming Facial Cleanser. I use the one in the tube not the liquid. Despite it's name it only foams up a small amount and has never left my skin feeling tight or overly dry.