Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Wisd

Facial Cleanser To Use?

I have dry sensitive skin but still has some sort of greasy appearance. I currently use a facial cleanser meant for dry skin and which doesn't produce foam. It leaves my skin feeling soft and not stripped but I feel like it doesn't clean well in certain areas. After I use this cleanser,there are tiny blackheads all across my cheeks and on my nose. And my nose is pretty oily. I also have this condition where cluster of pimples appear only on my cheeks. Do you think I should switch my cleanser and if so what should I get? I've tried Cetaphil before and I think it doesn't work that well

Hi, I agree with you on this one, I use Cetaphil at night time to remove my makeup before washing my face but if I use it on its own it just doesn't feel like it does a good enough job at cleansing for some reason. I'm currently using Cliniderm's Gentle Cleanser and it's been working well for me, it's soap, fragrance, and irritant free (completely non-comedogenic) and is recommended for dry or sensitive/allergic reactive skin so I'd definitely recommend it. I live in Canada and they sell it at Shopper's Drug Mart here, if you don't live in Canada another good option to try is Neutrogena's Gentle Daily Cleanser.

Edited by SamB

I like Olay Sensative Foaming Facial Cleanser. I use the one in the tube not the liquid. Despite it's name it only foams up a small amount and has never left my skin feeling tight or overly dry.