Notifications
Clear all

Inflamed Acne..

MemberMember
(@skate123skate)

Posted : 04/10/2015 11:28 am

Okay , does anyone know why my acne is ALWAYS inflamed ? Like they never go to whiteheads even when they heal , it's always just red bumps , and also its ONLY on the sides. Of my face like my cheeks and temple area only , any help?

MemberMember
(@skate123skate)

Posted : 04/18/2015 2:38 pm

Thanks guys , for NO help at all.

MemberMember
(@hide123)

Posted : 04/18/2015 2:52 pm

People do not always have time to answer every single post...everyone has lives outside this forum...but to answer your question, have you consulted a dermatologist? Maybe they could help pin point the cause of your acne.

From what you have described it seems like it could be hormonal acne? Again, you may need to see a dermatologist to confirm.

How old are you? If you are still in your teens it may be due to that and changes going on in your body...

What are you using in terms of your skin care regime? Are you taking any supplements?

MemberMember
(@soulcandy)

Posted : 04/18/2015 8:43 pm

Inflammation could be caused by a variety of things, usually it's something internal. If there's inflammation or an offset of hormones in your body, your skin will show signs of this as well.

This is where people think that acne and diet have some possible correlation (though they haven't been directly linked) Also, products you're using could be contributing to the irritation.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 04/21/2015 6:32 pm

Since you said you only get acne on the sides of your face, I'm curious, do you sleep on your side? I started washing my pillow case every 3 days and it helped me out a lot.