Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Snowe

Acne and Ecemza

Hey im wondering if anyone has Ecemza as well is taking accutane? I've been on it for hmm few months now and right now its really bad i mean it flares up on my arms and even hands!!! Heck im getting cuts now.

Luckily most of my acne is gone so i'm gonna stop taking it until my next appointment with my derm.

Just wondering what you guys used when your eczema flared up heaps? Did you still take accutane or switch to something different?

yea i am goin to start accutane and i have excema. my ques is will my excema get worse after i finish my accutane course. and how bad is my excema goin to be while on accutane

yea i am goin to start accutane and i have excema.  my ques is will my excema get worse after i finish my accutane course.  and how bad is my excema goin to be while on accutane

you should not stop taking your accutane.  i have eczema as well and my legs arms hands have been out of control,, as soon as you tell your derm about it he will give you a prescription for Locoid cream and it will take care of it right away.. the eczema and tane are a horrible combo but you just need something to apply over the rashy spots and it will be ok.