Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I am hoping to buy Bp gel in bulk from Dan, so I can sell it to people that live in the UK, specifically England.

My reasoning for this are as follows:

Faster Delivery

More options to pay

BP more widely known in England, meaning more sales for Dan

I am just a normal guy, just like Dan and I want everybody to know about BP gel and I want to help people feel more confident by making their skin clear.

A lot of people, I imagine, that buy BP gel are teenagers that get bullied at school for their acne or have social problems because they're self conscious. Teenagers don't have credit cards, and rely on their parents to buy it for them, but a lot of parents don't know enough about the internet to feel safe using their credit card online. If that's the case, then people could send me cheques, or money oders, or a postal order.

I have sent an email to Dan, but he's probably extremely busy and inundated with emails.

If I were to get a bulk supply, would you buy from me if Dan verified that this was official and not a scam?

I think this would be good for Dan, good for acne sufferes in the UK and good for The Regimen.

-Ashley

yes i would. But price would be an issue. it must be cheaper by a decent amount to warrant me buying it from you...

Thanks, please update.

yes i would. But price would be an issue. it must be cheaper by a decent amount to warrant me buying it from you...

Thanks, please update.

is bp not already readily available in this country? i.e panoxyl, this is what i use. and its is (in weight) cheaper and more economical that clearasil. incidently panoxyl gel is not that good use the wash, i do and im now clear from active acne.

is bp not already readily available in this country? i.e panoxyl, this is what i use. and its is (in weight) cheaper and more economical that clearasil. incidently panoxyl gel is not that good use the wash, i do and im now clear from active acne.

I must be terrible at searching. I just looked around for a while looking for a Panoxyl BP gel, and there are gels out there but not many places that sell them, apparently.

And what I found was Panoxyl 5 cream, which has 5% BP in it, and it is £2.66 for 40g's. So you would need roughly about 4 of them to get the same amount as Dans BP gel, and it's a cream so it probably wouldn't apply as well.

Could you post a link where I can find Panoxyl BP gel and where people could buy it from?

i heard panoxyl was rubbish? also, I want 2.5% as I have sensitive skin.

pharmacy2u has it. thats the best online shop

One of the main concerns for me when ordering BP gel from Dan is the possibility that customs may charge it to enter the country.

If you can buy it in bulk without ripping anyone off then go for it - you'd be helping loads of people.

One of the main concerns for me when ordering BP gel from Dan is the possibility that customs may charge it to enter the country.

If you can buy it in bulk without ripping anyone off then go for it - you'd be helping loads of people.

avoiding customs is extremely easy. I buy large boxes of stuff all the time, never been caught once.

well, it largely depends on the value that is written on the box. Just make sure it is below £18, of 36 (must be marked as gift). As it is an official declaration from the poster, they don't bother checking it.

EMS is good but expensive. Normal airmail 7-14 days is brilliant, never had one thing lost before.

we have alot bp gel in the netherlands.. you can get it from 5 to 10 %

No prescription needed, if you were to come to holland for any reason, you can get it at every medical center, (thats not an hospital)

Just that you know if some of you were to be in holland.

yes i think that is a veri gd idea. i wud definatly buy. i live in the Uk and have ordered mi first bp of da net an i fink its gonna tak longer den 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!.wt bout doin da other stuff lyk dans cleanser or the purpose stuff.