Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
101proof

15 Years Of Very Bad Bacne Finally Found Help For Under $5!

I created an account today , because after 15+ years of very bad back acne, I have finally found something that is working. I had to share this to the world bc it has beenso frustrating and depressing to never have something work for that long. I'm 32 years old. I havent taken off my shirt in public for many years. I've tried all sorts of products. I can honestly say nothing ever helped. Its been a painful and frustrating life being this way. If this helps out even one person, its worth it! I actually stumbled across this product at Walmart, when I was looking for some epsom salt bath. Btw, taking epsom salt baths did nothing to help my back acne. While looking, I saw a product called Dr. Teals Body Wash with Eucalyptus and spearmint. I figured...what the heck....like I've tried a hundred times with other things. I also bought the Dr. Teals pure epsom salt Body Lotion with ginger and clay. It comes in a tube. This stuff is not expensive at all. About $5 each I think. The results have been so amazing! I have only been using these products for a few weeks and my back acne has almost vanished!! I can run my hand along my back and for the first time in so long and not feel the big bumps or pimples!! Its incredible. I wash every night with the body wash. I immediately generously apply the lotion as far as I can reach. Every night I have done this. I have not changed my eating habits. I exercise and walk daily like I have for years. I still go out to eat a few times a week. The only change I've done is this product. I have absolutely no clue why it has helped so much. I just know that it has helped me so much, and I'm so grateful for it,that I wanted to share it with others in hope that it can help someone else. For as little as it costs, try it!! After years of suffering , I have hope!!!

I created an account today , because after 15+ years of very bad back acne, I have finally found something that is working. I had to share this to the world bc it has beenso frustrating and depressing to never have something work for that long. I'm 32 years old. I havent taken off my shirt in public for many years. I've tried all sorts of products. I can honestly say nothing ever helped. Its been a painful and frustrating life being this way. If this helps out even one person, its worth it! I actually stumbled across this product at Walmart, when I was looking for some epsom salt bath. Btw, taking epsom salt baths did nothing to help my back acne. While looking, I saw a product called Dr. Teals Body Wash with Eucalyptus and spearmint. I figured...what the heck....like I've tried a hundred times with other things. I also bought the Dr. Teals pure epsom salt Body Lotion with ginger and clay. It comes in a tube. This stuff is not expensive at all. About $5 each I think. The results have been so amazing! I have only been using these products for a few weeks and my back acne has almost vanished!! I can run my hand along my back and for the first time in so long and not feel the big bumps or pimples!! Its incredible. I wash every night with the body wash. I immediately generously apply the lotion as far as I can reach. Every night I have done this. I have not changed my eating habits. I exercise and walk daily like I have for years. I still go out to eat a few times a week. The only change I've done is this product. I have absolutely no clue why it has helped so much. I just know that it has helped me so much, and I'm so grateful for it,that I wanted to share it with others in hope that it can help someone else. For as little as it costs, try it!! After years of suffering , I have hope!!!

How quickly did you see results? I know there is no over night fix but I don't have extremely bad back acne but it still bothers me. My prom is in a little over two weeks so I was just wondering if you thought I would see results by then?

How quickly did you see results? I know there is no over night fix but I don't have extremely bad back acne but it still bothers me. My prom is in a little over two weeks so I was just wondering if you thought I would see results by then?

Hello, Dren0707. I got results right away, noticeably, within a few days. If you have the same type of results, then I will confidently say, yes....you absolutely will. Hope it helps you! Best of luck! My skin is getting better and better everyday :)

Congrats on finding your clear-skin solution!

Wish you continued success! :)

Thank you!