Notifications
Clear all

Question On Honey Masks...

MemberMember
(@ross2012)

Posted : 04/05/2015 9:59 pm

Hey guys,

I'm hoping to try out honey masks this week. I have some raw honey ready to go, so I'm excited to try it out and see if it works.

I was just wondering how many days a week you guys use honey masks? Is it okay to abandon other treatments and use it every day? Right now, I'm 25 (male) and still searching for something to keep my acne at bay.

I also worry about putting water on my face afterward to wash off the honey - do you think wet wipes would do the job? Water seems to dry my face out.

Thanks for your help and time with this!

MemberMember
(@canucklehead12)

Posted : 04/06/2015 11:07 am

Hey guys,

I'm hoping to try out honey masks this week. I have some raw honey ready to go, so I'm excited to try it out and see if it works.

I was just wondering how many days a week you guys use honey masks? Is it okay to abandon other treatments and use it every day? Right now, I'm 25 (male) and still searching for something to keep my acne at bay.

I also worry about putting water on my face afterward to wash off the honey - do you think wet wipes would do the job? Water seems to dry my face out.

I've been using a raw honey mask for a couple weeks now and have had some decent success. I apply it over my face just in the morning and let it sit for 10-30 minutes. I can't say if you should abandon your whole routine, but maybe try taking out something small to start. Gradually changing your routine over weeks / months is the best bet!

Honey can help moisturize, so maybe using water after won't be so drying? It all depends on your skin type and regimen.

Cheers,

MemberMember
(@ross2012)

Posted : 04/08/2015 8:11 pm

Hey guys,

I've been using a raw honey mask for a couple weeks now and have had some decent success. I apply it over my face just in the morning and let it sit for 10-30 minutes. I can't say if you should abandon your whole routine, but maybe try taking out something small to start. Gradually changing your routine over weeks / months is the best bet!

Honey can help moisturize, so maybe using water after won't be so drying? It all depends on your skin type and regimen.

Cheers,

Thanks for the reply! I'll try it with water and see how it goes :).