Notifications
Clear all

Need Help From You Guys

MemberMember
(@brutalegend)

Posted : 04/04/2015 5:25 pm

First of all, hi all!
As my topic title says, i need help from you guys,i'm newbie. I want to hear some advices from more experienced people than i am about my scars, what treatment you suggest for my case, some kind of supplements, serum, cream or something third along with it if it's needed and things like that. Feel free to write if you wan't to help me, i will appreciate any kind of help!

Note: i got 2 tca treatment for my scars and i don't know what to think about it (it didn't helped me alot), i know that those scar will never disappear, but i just want to improve them as long as i can. And subcision in my country is not available, so i can't do that treatment here :(

here are pictures post-461385-0-45453400-1428186275.jpgpost-461385-0-80686600-1428186273.jpgpost-461385-0-35479000-1428186270.jpg

MemberMember
(@robertitoo)

Posted : 04/04/2015 10:55 pm

Subcision to lift them...if you're in an asian country look harder...

MemberMember
(@missamua)

Posted : 04/05/2015 1:20 am

It's kind of hard to see your scars clearly in those pictures but it does look like you'd benefit from subcision. Even if subcision isn't advertised by anyone in your country, you can probably convince a dermatologist or plastic surgeon to perform it. A couple of people on here have done the same. Another option is microneedling but that is more for overall texture. Don't rely on any topicals for anything other than temporarily plumping your skin up, that's all they can do.

MemberMember
(@brutalegend)

Posted : 04/05/2015 4:51 am

Well thats a good idea, i will try to convince some plastic surgeon to perform it in near future, thanks for advice :). In next couple of months im kinda swamped with college, i don't think i will have time for appointments with surgeons. Do you think in meantime i should try dermarolling/stamping my face a little bit with deeper needle like 1.5 or 2mm, i seen some pictures and some people got from it like 20,30% improvements. I really don't know if its fake or not, i lack time to investigate more. About my acne scars, they are not terrible and they are located only on my left chick (was lucky to start accutane therapy and prevent further damage) When i get up in the morning i hardly can see them, i don't know why but i guess skin texture is tight in the morning, but in the evening you can easily spot them. On other hand im scared that i will make those scars with that needles even more depressed if that is possible, but if i improve them like 20,30% maybe i will be happy and i will decide that there is not need for subcision . Should i just wait for surgeon or maybe try microneedling, whats your opinion?

MemberMember
(@robertitoo)

Posted : 04/05/2015 9:34 pm

Yeah, definitely try microneedling

MemberMember
(@brutalegend)

Posted : 04/06/2015 1:54 pm

well thanks guys for advice and best wishes, i already ordered dermastamp (2mm), some single needles and hyaluronic acid. Lets see what will happen, maybe i benefit from it to that point that i don't need subcision (best situation), otherwise i'll try to find surgeon for subcision (second plan), and if i don't find him (third, final plan) i'll try to do subcision(lift scar) with those needles or something better i find on my own, im medical student (beginner) and i know anatomy/histology of face and layers of skin, so ill investigate and experiment on my own (watched on youtube and it's really not big deal, most easy procedure i seen so far), but its like a said final option. I'll take better picture of my scars on different kind of light and from different angles, will post before/after shots in near future. Thank you all again :)

MemberMember
(@brutalegend)

Posted : 09/06/2015 6:06 pm

Little update guys, been needling since may this year (3 times total), don't know what to think about progress, i think it's getting a little better but i need to add something else, i'm not happy about overall texture, about deepness i think there is a little progress. I plan to lift few scars with subcision home (nobody does subcision im my shitty country).I need again your advice about edges of scar, what kind of treatment should i try to flat depression with surrounding skin? Tca peel, microdermoabrasion, laser (mixto is best in my country, im little afraid it will ruin my skin), or something else, please be free to give your opinion and advice. Here are the the new pictrures (worst possible lighting i think)

post-461385-0-85981600-1441580654.jpg

post-461385-0-55272500-1441580687.jpg