Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I did 100% TCA CROSS more than 3 weeks ago[after months of contemplating and reading posts, researching] on my ice picks. The scabs came off more than a week and a half ago. They ice picks are now red and look like hyperpigmentation marks(the kind that pimples leave behind) They don't look deep or anything, jus red marks. How lond do they last? and is there any thing I can do to speed up healing? I use copper peptides on them everynight from Pure Deming. Any info would be greatly appreciated, thanks :-)

They might last a few weeks to a few months. Kinda depends on how fast and how well you heal. I did 50% CROSS a little over 2 weeks ago and my marks are still there, some are kinda red, others have faded to pink. I use Amino-Plex spray on them and they've healed up pretty fast so far. Spenco 2nd skin Quick Heal is also an option. I might go buy some of this myself just to extend the life of my Amino Plex (cause it ain't cheap).

~Kat

i remember someone also saying something about colostrum powder.  I forget who though.... so u should do a search.

Scorpion_Vixen was using colostrum powder to help fade her red marks from Cross. I believe she was making a paste with it and leaving it on for a little bit before rinsing it off.

Scorpion_Vixen was using colostrum powder to help fade her  red marks from Cross.  I believe she was making a paste with it and leaving it on for a little bit before rinsing it off.

Thanks guys, I appreciate it greatly. This site has helped me alot. I did TCA 100 % CROSS more than 3 weeks ago and as I posted earlier, I have red marks left behind. The scabs came off in almost 2 weeks. In the morning, I wash with C&C Deep Cleanser and use Oil of Olay to moisturize. At night I wash again and apply Copper Peptides on the red marks and tone with Neutrogena Deep Pore Cleanser(The blue one eusa_dance.gif )

AS far as results go with the CROSS, The 3 deep ice picks I have seem to look flatter/smoother but it's hard to tell with the red marks. I used dim lighting and a mirror and all sorts of angles to see how the treated picks(15 or so) look now and I can say that about 5 of them were not very deep to begin with but they don't appear to be ice picks anymore. I tried all sorts of angles and lighting and noticed the same thing everytime. Before the CROSS, some picks would not appear to be ice picks at all in some angles while they would so in another angle and this time the ones I mentioned see even with the rest of my *good*skin.

I will post results as time goes on, thank you again for all your insight.

Oh and I started using the pure deming Intense Gel (without vitamin C) again (2-3 times a week) and I take GNC Mega Man Ultra without Iron every day. Good Stuff.