Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Go natural. Stop using acne products and chemicals. Only spend money on tests or organic foods. Mediator Release Test is the best one out there. No more topicals, or any chemicals you wouldn't use if you didn't have acne. Heal yourself, don't treat yourself.

I had the same problem big break outs and really hard to cover with make up .

I was constantly crying because of it i couldn't look at people i constantly wanted to cry.

Pulled sickys to get out of school , but putting yourself in this situation when your that upset wont help stress can cause spots.

Just try to relax and tell yourself they will get better go to the doctors and try steycim , it will help alot as it clears your skin out from all the germs it can take up to months but its worth if and then if this dont work get refered to a dermotoligist and get your skin resurfaced but make sure its on the NHS.

I hope this helped just remember to keep eatting foods high in vitimin c and drink plenty of water , also tey Aleo Vera drinks they helped me alot.

Go natural. Stop using acne products and chemicals. Only spend money on tests or organic foods. Mediator Release Test is the best one out there. No more topicals, or any chemicals you wouldn't use if you didn't have acne. Heal yourself, don't treat yourself.

How will I get rid of my acne if I don't do anything about it? I forgot to mention that tea tree oil and apple cider vinegar did not help at all. They only irritated my skin.

Guess what? I don't have anymore X-out. My right cheek looks really ugly. I don't want to show my face.

I just started taking vitamin A,B,D, and E. I don't have vitamin C or Zinc at the moment but I'll buy them after the weekend. I'm going to kill this acne.

I'm also going to continue my tazorac and light therapy. I need this acne gone!

A couple of things. First off, if you have mental health issues, you absolutely need to be getting treated for it. Whether you are going through cognitive behavioral therapy, talking to someone or being on medication. It absolutely needs to be addressed. You dont necessarily have to be on anti depressants, in fact if you have BPD you are not supposed to take them, they will give you mood stabilizers instead.

I myself have bi polar disorder and it is a devastating illness to have and at times when I go through major depression episodes I have a very deluded sense of myself (worthlessness, hideous, wont leave the house for days/weeks). It's a very dangerous illness to have. Please see someone about this. Depression sucks, but bi polar disorder is just awful.

Second, like you I have tried everything. I started getting acne when I was 11 and by the time I was 13 it turned cystic and severe. I didn't find anything that worked for me (not even accutane, only while i was on it) until I started scarring badly at age 17. That's when I tried to regimen and it was the only thing in all those years that annihilated my acne. There's really nothing scary about it other than temporary redness the first few weeks. Light therapy is generally overrated and can help milder cases of acne. I love tazorac for anti aging but it did little for my acne unfortunately, just helps keep skin fresh looking.

Getting tests and eating better is doing something about it. Trust me. At 15, I started freaking out about acne. I made the breakouts worse by trying harder with products and stressing out about it. Then I ended getting medicine from a derm that messed up my body even worse. Accutane is one of those medicines that will screw you over. The first step is to step back, and take all the stress off your skin and body with everything you are taking. Then figure out why you are getting acne in the first place.

There are so many issues behind the Acne problems. you shouls maintain proper and Healthy diet which can easily digest and gives nutrition to your health.

You know what guys, your totally right. I haven't even noticed how much I have been irritating my skin with those products. I am stopping Tazorac.

My skin feels awful right now. It just looks like poop. I washed it so many times today because I kept feeling unclean.

Missamua, thanks for the support. I'm not sure if I really have bipolar or not. My mom wants me to go to therapy. She's forcing me to go but I hate it so much. I have social anxiety.

Wow. that's exactly where I was at when I was 16. Therapy, acne freak out, mental issues, social anxiety. I could barely look the counselor in the eye, and I just wanted to leave. I also saw another person who gave all the kids medicine. They were walking around like zombies. The look in their eyes, like they weren't even there. Like they were dead, like their souls were around, but not in the body. They were so young, it was messed up what was happening there. So just be careful if the person prescribes medication.

Edited by Melloman