Regimen Not Working

Notifications
Clear all

Regimen Not Working

MemberMember
(@veenax)

Posted : 04/01/2015 7:14 pm

Exactly a year ago I had suffered from moderate acne for 2-3 months until i found out about the regimen and my acne went away literally 2 weeks later of use. Few months later I stopped using the regimen cause my acne went away 100%.

About a month ago, I started getting 1 or 2 pimples, so I got back on the regimen, 1-2 weeks later my skin just erupted and I dont know why. I have been on the regimen for the past month its not working. My acne is only getting worse and the pimples are big and red. Any help? Should I continue to use the regimen? The regimen worked last year but its not working at this time.

MemberMember
(@christi112233)

Posted : 04/04/2015 6:11 pm

Acne is a (for most) lifelong issue. And it's longterm consistency that shows results. When you find a routine - stick to it for two months and make small adjustments to get the results you want. Then stay consistent! Think of it like brushing your teeth. Stop brushing, flossing, and the cavities will come back.

MemberMember
(@missamua)

Posted : 04/04/2015 7:56 pm

Keep using it. This has happened to me before as well. I notice if I quit any acne medication cold turkey (bp included) my face completely erupts with cysts 2-4 weeks later. I've quit the regimen twice in the past and this has happened to me and unfortunately gained new scars from it, so it's best to be consistent. Give it another month and it should work again. Make sure to moisturize a lot because your skin is probably going to be really inflamed from having restarted the routine.