Notifications
Clear all

Longest Accutane Course

MemberMember
(@madmanx)

Posted : 04/01/2015 7:01 pm

Hi whats the longest course of accutane anybody has had here ive heard of people that have been on it up to a year?

MemberMember
(@kwrhl)

Posted : 04/03/2015 1:55 am

"HumerusFitness" on youtube is on his 69th week of accutane. (which is about 1 year and 3 months)

madmanx liked
MemberMember
(@skyline97)

Posted : 04/03/2015 4:44 am

Im about 13 - 14 months right now, its fucked.

I started Feb 2014.

shit i just worked it out :( yeah 13+ months now

MemberMember
(@madmanx)

Posted : 04/03/2015 7:41 pm

Wow thats long skyline I thought a year was the maximum why u on it so long hasnt ya acne cleared up yet what dosage u on?

MemberMember
(@skyline97)

Posted : 04/04/2015 5:33 am

Wow thats long skyline I thought a year was the maximum why u on it so long hasnt ya acne cleared up yet what dosage u on?

I started on around 20mg around 6 went to 40 around 8-10ish I went to 60mg

Acne cleared up within couple months probably the first couple weeks all the puss/acne was gone really quick what I have been left with is inflammatory acne which I believe is from picking it before on acctuane I was stupid the thing is if didn't really inflammatory before on acctuane it was after when all the active

Acne died and some when to inflammatory I bet from my picking it etc it's my fault now I've been left with it

Honestly 6 months easy my face has not changed one single bit the inflammatory are just getting smaller it's very painfull.

My fault I guess don't fucking pick your acne you will regret it don't ever touch it on acctuane if you see a pimple moisturizer it do not

Touch it

madmanx liked
MemberMember
(@danadanadana)

Posted : 04/21/2015 7:54 pm

Guys I was on a low-dose course for 3 years (20 mg per week) with complete clearance of acne. The only reason I stopped recently is because I hope to get pregnant in about a year and wanted it completely out of my system. It was amazing for my skin.

MemberMember
(@skyline97)

Posted : 04/25/2015 8:35 pm

Guys I was on a low-dose course for 3 years (20 mg per week) with complete clearance of acne. The only reason I stopped recently is because I hope to get pregnant in about a year and wanted it completely out of my system. It was amazing for my skin.

3 years? thats crazy i'm about 1 year 3-4 months i don't think i can handle another 6 months on this rather another 2 years it's killing my body already how did you put up with it for so long?

MemberMember
(@danadanadana)

Posted : 04/27/2015 9:02 pm

3 years? thats crazy i'm about 1 year 3-4 months i don't think i can handle another 6 months on this rather another 2 years it's killing my body already how did you put up with it for so long?

What dose are you on? I was only on 20 milligrams per WEEK. Very low- I only took one pill every Monday. The only side effect I had was a worsening of my pre-existing dry eye condition (it made my eyes red and irritated). Now that I am off of it my eyes are back to normal but my skin is also horrible again.