Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
madmanx

Longest Accutane Course

Hi whats the longest course of accutane anybody has had here ive heard of people that have been on it up to a year?

"HumerusFitness" on youtube is on his 69th week of accutane. (which is about 1 year and 3 months)

Wow thats long skyline I thought a year was the maximum why u on it so long hasnt ya acne cleared up yet what dosage u on?

Edited by madmanx

Wow thats long skyline I thought a year was the maximum why u on it so long hasnt ya acne cleared up yet what dosage u on?

I started on around 20mg around 6 went to 40 around 8-10ish I went to 60mg

Acne cleared up within couple months probably the first couple weeks all the puss/acne was gone really quick what I have been left with is inflammatory acne which I believe is from picking it before on acctuane I was stupid the thing is if didn't really inflammatory before on acctuane it was after when all the active

Acne died and some when to inflammatory I bet from my picking it etc it's my fault now I've been left with it

Honestly 6 months easy my face has not changed one single bit the inflammatory are just getting smaller it's very painfull.

My fault I guess don't fucking pick your acne you will regret it don't ever touch it on acctuane if you see a pimple moisturizer it do not

Touch it

Guys I was on a low-dose course for 3 years (20 mg per week) with complete clearance of acne. The only reason I stopped recently is because I hope to get pregnant in about a year and wanted it completely out of my system. It was amazing for my skin.

Guys I was on a low-dose course for 3 years (20 mg per week) with complete clearance of acne. The only reason I stopped recently is because I hope to get pregnant in about a year and wanted it completely out of my system. It was amazing for my skin.

3 years? thats crazy i'm about 1 year 3-4 months i don't think i can handle another 6 months on this rather another 2 years it's killing my body already how did you put up with it for so long?

3 years? thats crazy i'm about 1 year 3-4 months i don't think i can handle another 6 months on this rather another 2 years it's killing my body already how did you put up with it for so long?

What dose are you on? I was only on 20 milligrams per WEEK. Very low- I only took one pill every Monday. The only side effect I had was a worsening of my pre-existing dry eye condition (it made my eyes red and irritated). Now that I am off of it my eyes are back to normal but my skin is also horrible again.