Notifications
Clear all

Body Regimen

MemberMember
(@joancito29)

Posted : 04/01/2015 10:10 am

I am about to start the body regiment which suggest the use of:

• 1: Acne.org Gentle Cleanser
  • 2: Acne.org Treatment (Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%)
  • 3: Acne.org AHA+ (Glycolic Acid - 10%)

However, it does not recommend, or mention the use of the moisturizer ( like it does for the face regimen). Adding the moisturizer to the body regimen will decrease the effectiveness of the treatment? will it help?

Thanks

MemberMember
(@brandon08)

Posted : 06/08/2016 12:25 pm

This is my same exact question. I recently ordered everything + the moisturizer for back/shoulder acne. Should I not use the moisturizer on top of everything else?

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 06/08/2016 3:22 pm

2 hours ago, Brandon08 said:

This is my same exact question. I recently ordered everything + the moisturizer for back/shoulder acne. Should I not use the moisturizer on top of everything else?

I would say you don't have to because your body isn't as sensitive as your face. Adding moisturizer will just add another step and make the process longer. With the right moisturizer there is no harm in it, but for me if I can manage to cut steps out and still get clear then I'm all for it.

DeLovely liked
MemberMember
(@n82153)

Posted : 06/12/2016 10:28 pm

Moisturizer is a waste of money for the body. Like others have said, it's unnecessary sincethe skin is more resilient and less susceptible to drying out. I use cleanser and then add BP. That's it. Works for me but do what works for you!