Notifications
Clear all

Good Face Cleansers

MemberMember
(@hateacne95)

Posted : 03/31/2015 7:48 pm

Hey Everyone,

So i want to try a new facial cleanser. I've been using cetaphil for a few years but it dries out my skin so bad. Any suggestions? I have oily skin btw

MemberMember
(@tracy521)

Posted : 04/02/2015 2:51 pm

I love hlyunia cleansing gel. Its not cheap but works very well and is very gentle.

http://www.hylunia.com - good luck to you!

MemberMember
(@hope7)

Posted : 04/02/2015 4:18 pm

The facial cleanser that is sold on this site (as part of the regimen) is worth a try, it is good for oily skin and not too pricey. We have used it for a couple of years.

MemberMember
(@dee42)

Posted : 04/08/2015 1:17 am

I've been using cerave foaming facial cleanser for a couple months now, since after I started breaking out badly again. It has really seemed to help. Is around 12 bucks USD.

I tried cetaphil back in the day, and basis liquid. Did not like them. The basis irritated my skin.

Cerave makes a non foaming for drier skin. In case anyone else is looking.

MemberMember
(@fightzits0077)

Posted : 04/11/2015 8:53 am

Should always use a cleanser that is acidic with PH near to that of your skin. Alkaline cleanser are drying & do harm to skin natural barrier in the long term.

I use hospigel.

MemberMember
(@tretinoin)

Posted : 04/12/2015 1:27 am

Agreed dude, cetaphil is way too harsh. Too many chemicals and SLS ruins your face basically. I'd recommend anything natural, no harsh chemicals (or any chemicals what so ever). They don't dry your face out, and in my opinion, they're the best.

MemberMember
(@hide123)

Posted : 04/13/2015 11:14 pm

Kate Somerville Daily Detox Cleanser...I love it! And it has a bunch of natural products in it! Here are some of the stuff in it:

-The powerhouse Phytic Acid, a natural exfoliator, is designed to brighten skin tone and fade the appearance of imperfections
-Salicylic, Glycolic, and Lactic Acids gently remove dead cells, improving skin texture and revealing younger-looking skin
-Vitamin B Complexes prevent over-drying of the skin
-Aloe Vera and Allantoin are intended to calm the complexion
-Tea Tree and Tangerine Peel Extracts refresh skin

MemberMember
(@ahanas)

Posted : 04/21/2015 3:03 pm

Try ole henrikson vitamin c cleanser or estee lauder moisturizing cleanser