Notifications
Clear all

Cure For Red Marks/uneven Skin Texture/clogedpores

MemberMember
(@umaid619)

Posted : 03/31/2015 10:31 am

I've been battling with acne (mild) for 5 years? mostly nodules and a couple of cysts that left very bad scars since i pop'd my pimples (even blind ones) when i was younger and didn't consider the consequences.

For about 2 years my skin texture was rough...and always red, it literally never went away.

I tried BHA/AHA but all it did was irritate the surface and not actually penetrating deep withing the pores with skin repairing chemicals. Later i tried Aloe vera, although this did soothing the marks, it wasn't a cure because after it had worse off my marks and rough skin texture were still there.

I have found a product by Spa Technologies, it's called a Vitamin C moisturising Mist and can be used as a Toner.

in a space of 4 days after using it night time only my skin texture has faded about 70%, (uneven marks gone, Pores clean, Rough skin reduced,) it even reduced the size of my Keliod cyst which was there for years.

The reason i think this works is because it penetrates your pores with Hydrolic acid and the rest of the chemicals which are Vitamin C and Aloe vera that repair the skin cells. The reason why BHA/AHA didn't work as because they don;t have chemicals that repair the skin they just exfoliate the skin....

Anyway this is my theory, here are the ingredients it contains:

Isotonic seawater: ,Laminaria & Porphyra Algae extracts,Aloe Vera,Sodium Hyaluronate,Glycerin,Vitamin E,Terahexadecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C esters),Chlorophyll,Lonicera Japonica Eco-certified food grade preservative derived from Japanese honeysuckle

MemberMember
(@goosy)

Posted : 03/31/2015 11:27 am

Hello below is the set up I have been using for 3 months now. So happy to finally be on top of my spots. It is so worth the effort.

No dairy products

Drink plenty of water

Drink matcha green tea or regular green tea instead of coffee/energy drinks/black tea

Use PureChimp Super Cleanser

Use brown instead of white. For example brown rice instead of white rice.

Cut down on sugary foods

Exercise at least 3 times a week

I hope this helps you. After 3 months I found its easy to follow & its just all a good habit now.

MemberMember
(@rightsmith)

Posted : 04/02/2015 2:55 am

Must concetrate on your daily routine diet and activities to control the problem.