Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello all,

So I got off acctuane three months ago. I started a retinoid(differin .1 gel) twoish weeks ago. I recently switched moosturizers because I was using cetaphil spf 2x a day and it was terrible! Didn't moisturize, stung, and had chemical sunscreen. I switched to cerave moisturizing lotion last Friday, and I love it. My skin(except for my forehead) is pretty smooth. I have been getting more clogged pores than usual on my forehead. Do you think this is do to the moisturizer or the differin purging period?? I really need a good non spf moisturizer for night time.

I would suggest waiting a few weeks before making any decisions, if it's only been 2 weeks on differin.

If the accutane has left oyu really dry and you don't want to irriate the skin with toxic moisturisers a good option is MacArthurs Natural Cream - I think it's magic. I am not sure where you are located but you can normally buy it online and get it mailed.

Good luck!