Please Recommend Me...

Notifications
Clear all

Please Recommend Me An Electric Razor.

MemberMember
(@fondbandage)

Posted : 03/27/2015 3:46 pm

I have two electric razors: a Braun Series 3 (can't find the exact model) which cost about 60 / $100 and a top-of-the-range Phillips Aquatouch which cost me 180 / $300!

The Braun did not provide a close shave but suited my skin. The Phillips provided a super close shave and destroyed my skin. Every time I used it, I would have whiteheads, redness, and painful bumps all over the jawline and neck for a number of weeks. Clearly, it gave a too close shave. Amusingly, this razor is recommended for people with sensitive skin!!!

The Braun has now broken. I'm sure I can get another one but wanted to look at alternatives. Can anyone suggest an electronic razor which provides a decent shave but which does not eradicate sensitive skin?

Thanks!

MemberMember
(@guppy45)

Posted : 07/20/2015 6:47 pm

I use the Panasonic ES-LT71s. I also have the top of the line Braun.

The Panasonic is the most gentle I found but I still have problems shaving. I'm just super sensitive.

MemberMember
(@baxtermcdoobinson)

Posted : 02/06/2016 4:28 pm

I'm using some half-ass blatant foreign attempt of counterfeit on some more genuine products, but it was only 15.99 at Wal-Mart and it works flawlessly! I have one that's hard-wired as well, but I prefer the portability from a rechargeable battery.

MemberMember
(@david-smith)

Posted : 06/17/2016 8:28 pm

I think Braun Series 7 790cc Pulsonic Shaver System is the best choice for you. It received many good review and price is OK too.
Hope this help !