Notifications
Clear all

Quick Question About What This Could Be On My Face. Please Help!

MemberMember
(@hockeystar17)

Posted : 03/26/2015 6:50 am

Just wondering what you guys think this could possibly be... Basically, I get an intense itching sensation randomly on my face (usually on my cheeks), and it gets really red and ends up growing to the size of a dime. The redness and itching usually only last a few hours, and when I look close, I can see a tiny tiny little bump/pimple the size of a pinhead in the middle of the redness. Does anyone have any idea what this could possibly be??? I have been battling this for years now, and have tried every cleanser and moisturizer under the sun, plus anthistamines to try and cure it. I don't think they are hives, because they look nothing like the "welts" hives leave. Im not sure if its just simply little pimples/whiteheads popping up and the itching is just the irritation from the spot surfacing. Any and all help is greatly appreciated guys. thanks

MemberMember
(@fork889)

Posted : 03/26/2015 9:24 pm

Huh, I have a similar thing that pops up near one of my scars. It's a tiny red bump that occasionally pops up and usually takes a few weeks to disappear. I use a low strength peel that gets rid of it faster.