Notifications
Clear all

A Little Bit Of Water Regimen With No Supplement, No Masturbation

MemberMember
(@positivepositivepositive)

Posted : 03/26/2015 1:46 am

Caution:

This Water Only regime is suspended from Day14, because I don't have strong believe in "clearing acne" just by water : P

Start from 14/04/2015, I have been using Adapalene0.1% everynight, taking medocycline 250mg x2 also Lysozyme 30mg x1 every day and night.

Here's the new Adapalene post:

but I would still use only water after I'm cured.

Background:

I'm a guy aged 23 with moderate acne.

Before 21 had no acne and I used no products.

But right after 21, I started getting acne, which I honestly believe it's because of masturbation(it's the only thing i added in my daily life compare to the previous me)

which we all know acne mostly because of hormonal changes.

I'd recall that I'll get a new zit the next day right after the masturbating day, if not, they're just developing to breakout the next week.

I know it's hard to get rid of it. it's like drug.

But guys, if you have acne problem and you masturbate, try quitting it, it helped, almost instantly.

and you'll feel healthier and clean.

Products and DIY I have used within these years:

Dan's

PC 2% salicylic acid

Epiduo

Azelaic acid

Lemon

Aloe Vera

Salt

Egg White

Clindamycin

Green tea

Conclusion of using or not using products:

I personally think and believe, there's two types of people out there with no acne:

1.One is keep using products to keep acne at bay. (which most girls does)

The Pros:

-It does eliminate the acne from forming, because you're body don't need to be right/ healthy to get the acne controlled, as long as you use products daily to "control" it, even you don't sleep well, you still got your products to back you up.

-It is effectively fast to notice the difference, because many acne products has anti-inflame ingredients in it, and it shown right away improvement.

The Cons:

-Time consuming, you need to use it every morning and evening, with steps, you know.

-Money wasting, buying products, you know.

-Anxious, you don't want to skip a routine, because you might afraid what happens the next day.

-Relying, relying on products rather then your own body, once you quit using products, your acne will come back mostly(which I saw many people saying this on the board)

2.One is using no products and let their body do the thing. (which most men does)

The Pros:

-Freedom

-Skin is more health and well cycled.

The Cons:

-Your daily life affects your acne.

-Some acne take longer to heal up comparing using products.

P.S. oral accutane is not included, because I personally haven't tried it, but I do think it might be one of the available option for those with severe acne.

Why I started this Regimen:

-Because I recall I had no acne when I did nothing to my skin.

-I had used many products and get the previous conclusion.

-I hate myself rely on something.

My current status is:

Both sides of the cheeks: one deep pimple, many clogged pores, few inflamed spots, no blackheads

Nose tip: one hard pimple..

My Regimen:

Not Washing my face mostly, unless I need to shave, I would use some warm water just on those areas.

Today is Day 1 26/3/2015.

I'll keep updating within a week or so.

Goodluck to me. And also any acne sufferers out there. You're not alone.

DEEN0310 liked
MemberMember

Posted : 03/29/2015 10:24 am

Day Four Update 29/3/2015

I found myself it's more like on "Water Only" Regimen.

These days, I sometimes wash my face with water, sometimes i don't, sometimes I shower, sometimes I don't.

Btw, I don't drink alcohol nor eat spicy food, low sugar intake, avoid diary. But I do drink some soya milk occasionally.

My face feels healthier, smooth, clogged pores still there, but the previous hard and painful pimple on nose tip is almost gone.

I squeezed a pimple at the side of my cheek few days ago, and now the area around it forming some angry pimple.

I suggest everyone don't squeeze, as I already am an example of consequences, it's larger and more painful.

I got sunburn today, my face now is totally red and heating. But I do believe that Vitamin D is helping acne in many ways,

so I do like get tanned. And I noticed that the sun helps to fasten those painful pimple forming faster, and pushes it's head out.

Feels good at the moment : D even i got moderate acne on my face.

---------Thoughts-------

Also, I believe that stress is the second main factor causing acne, aside from hormone imbalance.

I know it's hard to keep optimistic while having acne, but you HAVE TO.

I've seen cases that after some people found out that none of the products works for them,

they just kind of like give up, throw away the products, leave it, and live like when they have no acne, and then miracle happens. : )

MemberMember
(@canucklehead12)

Posted : 03/29/2015 11:13 am

Great to hear you've started a more natural approach! I'm on day 32 of just using water, so if ya have any questions let me know.

MemberMember

Posted : 04/01/2015 4:05 am

Great to hear you've started a more natural approach! I'm on day 32 of just using water, so if ya have any questions let me know.

Hey thank you for stopping by!

Good for you! I sooo much wanted to know if you have clogged pores and will it improve overtime?

Mine is like this one but on the cheeks:

unnamed.png

Day 7

No new zits, old's are healing up and drying up.

Clogged pores still clogged.

and while under sunlight it's like really ugly, which make me sad every time I check myself in the mirror...

Soooooo wanted to use something new on my face and see if that would help..

MemberMember
(@canucklehead12)

Posted : 04/01/2015 6:58 pm

Good for you! I sooo much wanted to know if you have clogged pores and will it improve overtime?

Hey Positive,

Unfortunately you'll have some clogged pores for at least a few weeks. But it really all depends on your skin and how it was treated before starting this regimen. For me, my cheeks / nose / forehead were highly congested for 3-4 weeks. If I ran my fingers on my face it felt like sandpaper. After a while though it starts getting smoother and smoother. Today's day #35 and I still have congestion but it's not very much. My skin has never looked this good in a long time, so keep it up!

MemberMember

Posted : 04/02/2015 11:05 am

Hey Positive,

Unfortunately you'll have some clogged pores for at least a few weeks. But it really all depends on your skin and how it was treated before starting this regimen. For me, my cheeks / nose / forehead were highly congested for 3-4 weeks. If I ran my fingers on my face it felt like sandpaper. After a while though it starts getting smoother and smoother. Today's day #35 and I still have congestion but it's not very much. My skin has never looked this good in a long time, so keep it up!

Thank you for your reply canucklehead!

If only a few weeks is honestly a great news...

I've then read online saying that these things can stay up to 5 months...

I once have it cleaned on my other cheek by breaking out using BP I guess, I really don't want to go through that again though

hope this will really work.

Day 8 03/04/2015

Pretty much the same.

scars lingers, no angry pimple, bumps mainly on my left cheek, some pus seems to be trapped inside the skin after healed up from breakout.

Btw, I have a bump about a normal pimple size underneath my skin for a very long time, (half a year)

It's a harden pus because of inappropriate squeeze of huge pimple, and I believe I've made it ran deeper.

I guess I need to see a doctor for that.

MemberMember

Posted : 04/06/2015 12:07 pm

Day 12 07/04/2015

No new zits, pretty bad bumps still there,

some of them became raised red skin bump, no heads or no changes whatsoever, just there for days.

A huge pimple healed up without squeezing it, but it turns into hardened white bump, I can still feel there's something inside the pore.

----------------

Thoughts.

I have a thought to go to a dermatologist in the past few days, after all I've never visit a doctor for my skin, just trying stuffs on my own.

And I'm thinking might be consider Accutane as well.

Sorry If I would end up away far from my log title, but THIS IS MY personal log! so. : P we'll see, I'll change the title a bit if so.

If being natural and using no products and wait for it to heal on its own, why not use Accutane to fasten the process? side effects? depression?

MemberMember

Posted : 04/10/2015 9:39 am

oh...mhh.... I break the rule today : ( I convinced myself that my face is already looking bad, why not have another pimple... so I did one ..regrets..

Day 15 10/04/2015

Pretty much the same, clogged pores still clogged, some inflamed.

----------

I've booked a dermatologist on 14 April. I will change the title from water regimen to the dermatologist medication after that, because I guess I would stick to dermatologist plan rather than my water only regimen. It is because I see there would be good result only if you have a great body functioning, but when I started to have acne, my body actually getting weak. To a point where the acne wouldn't come out, but stuck in there, even if it's naturally healed. I do believe I need a medication to help this circumstances.

MemberMember
(@canucklehead12)

Posted : 04/12/2015 1:47 pm

Day 12 07/04/2015

some of them became raised red skin bump, no heads or no changes whatsoever, just there for days.

A huge pimple healed up without squeezing it, but it turns into hardened white bump, I can still feel there's something inside the pore.

----------------

Thoughts.

I have a thought to go to a dermatologist in the past few days, after all I've never visit a doctor for my skin, just trying stuffs on my own.

Sorry If I would end up away far from my log title, but THIS IS MY personal log! so. : P we'll see, I'll change the title a bit if so.

If being natural and using no products and wait for it to heal on its own, why not use Accutane to fasten the process? side effects? depression?

I would not recommend Accutane, especially if you have mild acne. I was on Accutane for a year and it caused all sorts of side effects and long term damage. Even though it did clear up my sever acne, I think if I knew all about proper diet I would have cleared everything up anyways. It is a very serious drug.

I'd work on cleaning your diet up and finding something gentle that your skin likes. It will take at least a month to see any results, so patients is key. You're only on Day 15 from this last post......that is not nearly enough time to see results by just using water. I'd give it a few more weeks.

MemberMember

Posted : 04/17/2015 10:49 am

Day 12 07/04/2015

----------------

Thoughts.

I would not recommend Accutane, especially if you have mild acne. I was on Accutane for a year and it caused all sorts of side effects and long term damage. Even though it did clear up my sever acne, I think if I knew all about proper diet I would have cleared everything up anyways. It is a very serious drug.

I'd work on cleaning your diet up and finding something gentle that your skin likes. It will take at least a month to see any results, so patients is key. You're only on Day 15 from this last post......that is not nearly enough time to see results by just using water. I'd give it a few more weeks.

Thank you very much for your advice Canucklehead! : )

Yes, you're right, I don't need to consider Accutane at this point.

I'm now going to treat it internally as well as topically in my way. (I'm a stubborn self-believer in my thoughts and theories)

Anyways, I went on Adapalene now : ) I'll will start another log and listen to you this time, at least give it a month , maybe until I'm totally cured. : )

MemberMember
(@leahh0805)

Posted : 05/08/2015 10:34 am

what do u use for dry skin/exfoliation? i have dry skin mask..should i use aloe/ honey etc??

MemberMember
(@deen0310)

Posted : 07/11/2015 8:03 am

Hello, I am now suffering from moderate acne. I started masturbating at 13 and now I'm 18 and my acne is at its worst stage.My skin was super clear before the age of 13. As the years progressed, I masturbated more and more frequently( like masturbating 5 times a day). Currently once a day. I've read through several forums and finally concluded that my acne was due to masturbation. So I finally decided that I will not masturbate again pls support me guys( I tried a few times but failed and I keep relapsing ) the max I went without masturbating was one week.so now I've decided that I will never masturbate.

Today 11 July 2015, start of my water regimen campaign along with no masturbation