Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
eZero G

HELP ME ABOUT THIS PLEASE!

I had acne for 8 or so years, and most are around my left and right cheek. I have also been using all kinds of medications and stuff. I exercised hard today and noticed something strange and weird and scared me: my whole body, and face sweated except for my left and right cheek where there were acnes. They were as dry as before I exercised. I touched them and there were no moisture at all while the skin around them, ie: forehead, chin, neck, were sweating like crazy. HELP ME PLEASE! Will this get cured over time? Right now I haven't been using any medication. Haven't used BP for a 3 weeks. Help me please.

I don't have that much acnes, just like a total of 5 or so. I had lots of them before, but after using BP and stuff, they were prevented. I stopped BP and just used Vinegar and water method, and it prevented me from having acne. Now it seems that my next problem is to find out how I lost the oil or moisture of my skin. Did I destroy my sweat glands or something?

Doesn't sound like you did, sounds like maybe that where the acne is it still probably has some of the medicine that you used there? or what ever. It shouldn't be anything to worrie about. I dont sweat on my cheeks? just forhead and neck and chest.. So I don't this it should be anything to be alarmed about. Do you still have acne?

Doesn't sound like you did, sounds like maybe that where the acne is it still probably has some of the medicine that you used there? or what ever. It shouldn't be anything to worrie about. I dont sweat on my cheeks? just forhead and neck and chest.. So I don't this it should be anything to be alarmed about. Do you still have acne?

Actually, I don't sweat on my cheeks either. I wonder if this contributes to acne? I first noticed it when a friend told me to go for a sauna to clear out my blackheads. He swore by it, claimed you "sweat them all out". I stayed in for ages, and was sweating everywhere except my cheeks.