Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
veenax

Acne Breakout! Please Help With Pics

Exactly a year ago in March, I started getting lots of breakouts and acne on my cheeks only, which lasted about 2-3 months I tried everything, until I found out about the regimen. After that 2 months of breakouts I tried the regimen and my acne was went away in less than 2 weeks, it did left me with tons of hyperpigmentation but I much rather prefer that.

Anyways, Again this March, im getting breakouts again, and I cant find the source of it, idk why its happening again. I stopped using BP last year after few months of use because my acne went away. I started using the regimen since beginning of March, but its not stopping my breakouts, I have been on the regimen for few weeks already and my skin is only getting worse. Last year I was only getting it on my cheeks, but this time its my cheeks and my chin, right below my lips.

The first picture is around March 5th, when I I started noticing a breakout on my chin which I havnt had any breakouts for over 6 months, but now in a matter of just 2-3 weeks my skin has gone so worse and i can only imagine it getting worse.

I really need help! please. Anyone who can help me, I will appreciate it alot.

I am very healthy guy, I work out 6 times a week, I did switch my supplements but I stopped using them them when my breakouts started, idk how to stop it, or know the reason of it. Maybe that was an issue? but i stopped using supplements few weeks ago.

post-397279-0-83034100-1427257533.jpg

post-397279-0-06864600-1427257544.jpg

post-397279-0-48485100-1427257548.jpg

Hi,

Have you tried taking Vitamin A and D?
I had a breakout the other week and I wondered what had caused it. Then the other day I realised I'd stopped taking my vitamin D (which I'd taken for 6 months to bring my levels out of insufficient range. The reason I stopped is because I was having a test to re-check. Anyway, my results came back in the fantastic range, meaning the supplements working.

I started taking them again 2 days ago and spots have all gone mostly again. While it could be a coincidence, acne can be linked to all kinds of things and vitamin D is one.

Try taking Vitamin D and Vitamin A (vitamin A is supposed to work like Accutane) – it slows sebum whilst doing lots of other good stuff for the skin.

Have you thought about taking Accutane?

Hi,

Have you tried taking Vitamin A and D?

I had a breakout the other week and I wondered what had caused it. Then the other day I realised I'd stopped taking my vitamin D (which I'd taken for 6 months to bring my levels out of insufficient range. The reason I stopped is because I was having a test to re-check. Anyway, my results came back in the fantastic range, meaning the supplements working.

I started taking them again 2 days ago and spots have all gone mostly again. While it could be a coincidence, acne can be linked to all kinds of things and vitamin D is one.

Try taking Vitamin D and Vitamin A (vitamin A is supposed to work like Accutane) – it slows sebum whilst doing lots of other good stuff for the skin.

Have you thought about taking Accutane?

I am not sure about accutane, it has crossed my mind before but like mine usually stops after 1-2 months of breakouts, this is my 3rd time getting it in the past 4-5 years. It happens like once a year, and i just cant figure out why. Also when you mean vitamin A and D, you mean supplement pills?