Notifications
Clear all

Kitoscell Appears To Be Working!

MemberMember
(@rainbowandgumdrops)

Posted : 03/23/2015 9:48 pm

Well, I've been a lurker for years and finally decided to post. After years of seeing treatments that don't work and experiencing the sadness, depression of my burn scar I knew it was only right to post on the board about my success thus far with kitoscell. I've only been using it for 5 weeks and the improvement is giving me major hope. I've done it all derma rolling, copper, elicinia, TCA peels, lactic peels, scar cream everything but the expensive medical treatments. I am open to answer questions and ones that I can not answer hopefully someone will jump in and answer.

MemberMember
(@hope01)

Posted : 03/24/2015 12:14 pm

On 3/24/2015 at 8:48 AM, Rainbowandgumdrops said:

Well, I've been a lurker for years and finally decided to post. After years of seeing treatments that don't work and experiencing the sadness, depression, of my burn scar I knew it was only right to post on the board about my success thus far with kitoscell. I've only been using it for 5 weeks and the improvement is giving me major hope. I've done it all derma rolling, copper, elicinia, TCA peels, lactic peels, scar cream everything but the expensive medical treatments. I am open to answer questions and ones that I can not answer hopefully someone will jump in and answer.

any pics?

MemberMember
(@snowflake01)

Posted : 03/24/2015 7:28 pm

What a wonderful post...Thank you! So happy to hear of your successs. What about lasers? Did any doctor ever suggest or try laser? I thought that was the best for burn scars,never heard of kitoscell....i agree with hope, wish there were pics:)

MemberMember
(@rainbowandgumdrops)

Posted : 03/24/2015 9:27 pm

I know without pictures there are huge doubts to the validity and credibility of my statement, But I genuinely wanted to share something that actually worked not only for regular hypertrophic scars but for burn scars (which seems to be the worst kind to get rid of).

I do not have pictures because I for one could not stand the thought of looking at my deformed face in my phone's camera (gallery). I'd take pictures, then the next day I'd delete them upset and not wanting to see them on camera. It is not like having a Polaroid where I could take pictures and hide them away.

But anyways kitoscell- an anti-fibrotic drug has truly been working for me and its been only 5 weeks. There are so few reviews about it on the web and I scoured for hours trying to decide if it was worth buying, I ended up buying anyways because when you have scars, you'll continually spend money on any product with a gleam of hope even if you think it will be a disappointment. I am Glad to discover that this was not a disappointment.

Anyways, I'm here for questions regarding kitoscell and I'm hoping to get more reviews for others looking for a solution. This website is the most trusted website out here for people for me (us)

What a wonderful post...Thank you! So happy to hear of your successs. What about lasers? Did any doctor ever suggest or try laser? I thought that was the best for burn scars,never heard of kitoscell....i agree with hope, wish there were pics:)

No, I never tried lasers for multiple reasons

1. I was/am trying to fix a burn scar, I thought that if I didn't find the right doctor and the dr. burned even further thru my dermis I'd be f*cked

2. I am a full time nursing student, I have to see patients and didn't have enough down time to experiment

3. I heard it wasn't all that effective anyways

4. its expensive

5. I am of darker skin tone which i heard laser could make worse and create horrid hyperpigmentation.

MemberMember
(@snowflake01)

Posted : 03/24/2015 9:37 pm

That sounds amazing...of course I believe your post even without pics...i know what you mean I'm not comfortable posting pics either and have only a few I dared to take..still if you have after pics even those might be encouraging, in case god forbid anybody else here gets burned and needed some hope to hold onto in the form of actual result of someone who had improvement. That's good to know...yeah i always wondered why lasers have been toted as a good solution for burn scars...seems more risky. Does the kitoscell work on atrophic scars too or...no..i think that's called recell...

MemberMember
(@rainbowandgumdrops)

Posted : 03/24/2015 11:18 pm

I'm not sure if it works on atrophic scars. On their website kitoscell claims to work on all types of scarring and the age of the scar doesn't matter either according to them.

But from what I've gathered from 5 years of Web surfing "how to get rid of scar tissue'' atrophic scar still needs to be broken down like any other scar tissue because it is actually a band of scar tissues tethered down that is creating the depression. which is exactly what kitoscell does-breaks down the fibrosis. This is pure hypothesis from my pov but even a wide scar that has to force it's way together does so by laying down massive granulation tissue to heal. Breaking down this granulation one way or another should help new skin come in, and hopefully the new skin will be new and not programmed to become scar tissue again

MemberMember
(@jameshatesacne)

Posted : 03/31/2015 6:55 am

I have hypertropic scars on my nose from past cysts. I don't know if kitoscells would work on 7+ year old scars, nothing else has :(

do they still sell this? I can't find it on their website.

and did you see huge improvements?

MemberMember
(@rainbowandgumdrops)

Posted : 03/31/2015 9:09 pm

On another there here regarding kitoscell someone received an email from kitoscell and they said that it works on stars that are even 30 years old!

I also emailed them and they told me age was not a factor but that applying it 2-3x a day was key.

I've only been using it for about 6 weeks and I see an improvement in color and the scar itself is relaxing but I am also not using 2x a day, only a night because it makes makeup shiny when in contact so I don't wear it during the day.

It was extremely hard to find. EBay has 2 sellers but I found a Mexican pharmacy that was willing to ship and the tube was bigger than what was offered on eBay. Ospharma.com was the pharmacy. Compared to everything else I tried this seems like the best option. The pictures on the website are convincing too.

If you translate via Google and email them in spanish you'll get a reply. I'm not sure if they respond in English or to English

Oh I wouldn't say "huge" but enough improvement that actually makes me want to stick with it. I usually toss things in month if the results aren't apparent

MemberMember
(@skullkid87)

Posted : 04/02/2015 12:55 am

how did u burned your epidermis ?

MemberMember
(@rainbowandgumdrops)

Posted : 04/02/2015 9:01 pm

being young and dumb, I used a TCA peel 80% !!!!! UNDILUTED

MemberMember
(@jameshatesacne)

Posted : 04/09/2015 11:17 am

On another there here regarding kitoscell someone received an email from kitoscell and they said that it works on stars that are even 30 years old!

I also emailed them and they told me age was not a factor but that applying it 2-3x a day was key.

I've only been using it for about 6 weeks and I see an improvement in color and the scar itself is relaxing but I am also not using 2x a day, only a night because it makes makeup shiny when in contact so I don't wear it during the day.

It was extremely hard to find. EBay has 2 sellers but I found a Mexican pharmacy that was willing to ship and the tube was bigger than what was offered on eBay. Ospharma.com was the pharmacy. Compared to everything else I tried this seems like the best option. The pictures on the website are convincing too.

If you translate via Google and email them in spanish you'll get a reply. I'm not sure if they respond in English or to English

Oh I wouldn't say "huge" but enough improvement that actually makes me want to stick with it. I usually toss things in month if the results aren't apparent

I'm thinking about buying a 90 gram tube, but I'm not sure if ospharma.com can be trusted. It seems a bit sketchy, the twitter page has 5 followers, and the last tweet was years ago. Seems inactive.

MemberMember
(@rainbowandgumdrops)

Posted : 04/10/2015 7:55 pm

I understand, I ordered back in March and I was worried that it would never get to me, so I used their live chat option, I seemed to get replies immediately so I just ordered. It got to me with no problem, I was even provided a tracking number. But eBay also has sellers that sell kitoscell from time to time.

MemberMember
(@ph1996)

Posted : 03/12/2016 5:26 pm

I actually have just started using the kitocell gel. Probably for a week now on my acne scars and i already see a huge improvement. They are still noticeable as itsyears of damage but i see a major improvement with this that I didn't see with other products that i tried for months . Get back to me if you seek more information on where to get this product.

MemberMember
(@salvo)

Posted : 06/23/2019 6:50 am

Hello. I live in Italy and use KitosCell gel for over a year and a half on two 25-year-old facial surgical scars. I am very determined and convinced in using the product, which I decided to use indefinitely. The scars are very old and the results are slow. KitosCell is the only product that benefits me.

MemberMember
(@salvo)

Posted : 08/14/2019 11:10 am

I want to know from Rainbowandgumdropsif after four years she still uses KitosCell gel and if the scars have improved.

MemberMember
(@salcedo78541)

Posted : 07/23/2023 11:16 am

I highly recommend Kitos Cell. I burned my neck with a hair curling iron. Ive been using it for 3 weeks and already noticed a difference. On the first couple of days I noticed a big change in my scar. I had already tried many creams and no change. Also,.. I do have a picture of my scar in the beginning when i got burned and I will post final results here. PEOPLE BUY IT!! ITS WORTH IT!!

This post was modified 9 months ago by salcedo78541