Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey everyone. Does anyone here use Clenia emollient cream? I searched through some of the old posts and there were a bunch of people using the face wash, but I didn't see anyone using just the cream.

I haven't had bad acne since high school (I am 21 now), but a week ago I woke up with the most awful acne I have ever had just around my mouth and chin. It is bright right and there are no big zits, just tons of little ones. I have never had anything like this before. I was using Differin and Cleocin(for probably five years now) just to prevent my random breakouts. I went to the dermatologist and she put me on the Clenia. I've been on it only three days, but it doesn't seem to be helping at all. Instead, my skin just feels very dry and warm. I have very dry skin and my other dermatologist had me on topical steroids for two months but I stopped about two weeks (on the advice of my new dermatologist) before this breakout happened. Has anyone experienced anything like this? Do you know how long I will need to use the Clenia before I see any effects? This is driving me crazy so I'd appreciate any advice you can give me.

Thanks so much!

Rachel