Stop For 2 Weeks An...

Notifications
Clear all

Stop For 2 Weeks And Flakiness ?

MemberMember
(@khangnghi)

Posted : 03/22/2015 12:12 am

Hi guys so today i have some questions about the regimen.

I've been using the regimen for about a month, this is my first time ever using the acne.org regimen. I've seen some significant changes. But i've also noticed some flakiness on my face after using it. I finally ordered jojoba oil after a while and it arrived 2 days ago. But it was really stupid of me because today i ran out of BP and the moisturizer. I just ordered another kit but i have to wait at least another week or 2 for the package to arrive ( i think maximum is 2 weeks ). The first kit i ordered was the men's kit so i got the 16 oz. cleanser so i still have cleanser left.

So in the meantime waiting for package, can i still use the cleanser, and put jojoba oil on after ( like the thread i've read on our forum, link below ), morning and night daily ?

And when i get my package, should i still do the same thing, i mean put jojoba oil after cleanser or, add jojoba oil to the moisturizer ?

Oh and 1 more thing, after 1 week or 2, about the amount of BP, should i restart the process or continue 2 pumps ?

Thanks in advance.

MemberMember
(@brandolynn)

Posted : 03/23/2015 9:15 am

See if you can find a substitute bp and facial cleanser to use in the meantime rather than stop altogether.

Otherwise if you stop the bp altogether for the next two weeks you will need to start all over again as a newcomer when your package arrives.

Here are some store brand suggestions. http://www.acne.org/regimen-help.html#drugstore

You can use your jojoba oil with your substitute moisturizer if you are able to find one.

Hope that helps.

MemberMember
(@khangnghi)

Posted : 03/23/2015 7:30 pm

Thank you Brandy but how about only 1 week because i chose the 6-10 days shipping option ?

MemberMember
(@mfxfitness)

Posted : 03/24/2015 3:23 pm

Try not to skip days and find replacements with the regimen products as soon as possible. Even one week off the regimen can put you back at the beginning and you'll need to start the process all over again.