Notifications
Clear all

Tca Cross And Needles / Needling For Nose Scars

MemberMember
(@lenlenlen)

Posted : 03/21/2015 12:53 am

Hi guys. I was wondering, is there anyone here that has tried TCA Cross or needles for nose scar? Anyone with success stories? I tried TCA peels and for me there is a very little improvement.

For needling, I am really very afraid to try this on my nose as it might make more damage.

I have done 3 sessions of TCA Peels on my nose, using 10% strength as I am afraid to use higher concentrations. Any thoughts?

Thank you!

MemberMember
(@lenlenlen)

Posted : 03/21/2015 5:44 pm

Someone here in acne.org that could help? Oh please, let me know. It feels so bad that no one 8n this site is willng to help. :(

MemberMember
(@robertitoo)

Posted : 03/21/2015 7:14 pm

It's not that we're not willing to help it's the fact that none of us have prior experience or witnessed such thing (referring to your nose scar issue)

MemberMember
(@lenlenlen)

Posted : 03/22/2015 12:32 am

Hey bro its nice to hear from yu again. How are you doing? And oh, I am still doing the TCA Stufd, using 8%. Do you think its okay if I go with 15% strength? Thanks bro!

It's not that we're not willing to help it's the fact that none of us have prior experience or witnessed such thing (referring to your nose scar issue)