Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RavishS14

What Are These Hard Rice Grain/seseme Seeds In My Pores?

I previously had really bad inflamed acne, but for almost a year now all the inflamed acne and cysts are gone. Yet my face is still a mess. I have these plugs in my pores that are completely hard and yellow. Sometimes they come out easy when I squeeze, sometimes they retreat inward and a bit of watery substance just fills the pore, and sometimes only the tip will come out but I can then grab it with tweezers and literally pull it out of the pore.

They're not blackheads. They're bigger, yellow and hard, sort of waxy (if you smush it hard enough you can flatten it and it stays in one piece) and most of the time have a tiny HAIR attached. A lot of the time if I run my fingers across my skin I can find them easily because it's rough where they're barely poking out, feels like a piece of sand. Makes it impossible to wear makeup. Makes my pores huge. I only get them on my cheeks. Not on my nose or forehead. I was thinking they might be demodex burrows, is this a possibility?

I use a BHA lotion which has totally eliminated my active breakouts but these things remain. Any ideas?