Notifications
Clear all

Spf Without White Cast?

MemberMember
(@william8026)

Posted : 03/19/2015 1:18 am

Any of you folks know of a sunscreen that doesn't leave that horrible white cast/tint on your face? I recently purchased Olay SPF 30 sunscreen but unfortunately it leaves a white cast and it doesn't go well with red marks from old acne and so it makes my skin pink, I probably won't even use a sunscreen that leaves a white tint on my face because I would look so ridiculous and feel uncomfortable in public. People are suggesting a BB cream and that sounds like a good option since it won't leave the white tint on my face however I'm not experienced with BB creams.. Hrm, very confusing because I'm starting to add AHA into my regimen and sunscreen is important :(

MemberMember
(@megtree)

Posted : 03/19/2015 1:34 pm

Hi - I use Vichy Capital Soleil Sun cream for sensitive skin It is SPF 50 and does not leave a white caste (once it has soaked in). It's not available in the states unfortunately, but I see you are in Australia, perhaps it is there? If not you can purchase through Amazon / E-bay.

MemberMember
(@christyf)

Posted : 05/04/2015 7:21 pm

Try La Rocha Posay, the melt-in cream, available in Priceline :) I like it

Any of you folks know of a sunscreen that doesn't leave that horrible white cast/tint on your face? I recently purchased Olay SPF 30 sunscreen but unfortunately it leaves a white cast and it doesn't go well with red marks from old acne and so it makes my skin pink, I probably won't even use a sunscreen that leaves a white tint on my face because I would look so ridiculous and feel uncomfortable in public. People are suggesting a BB cream and that sounds like a good option since it won't leave the white tint on my face however I'm not experienced with BB creams.. Hrm, very confusing because I'm starting to add AHA into my regimen and sunscreen is important :(